W 2-1 vs Stockport County (A) - FA Cup Round Three - Sun 8th Jan, 2pm

I emailed them around 9:30 that morning. When I was offered the single ticket yesterday she did say it would be a very slim chance that she’d call me again with two tickets. Hopefully you get a call tomorrow mate.

If any of you either speak swedish or turn the commentary off this may be an option but it is subscription as our old mate Par Stener says (edit: apparently the commentary is in English!)

£30 per month is a bit steep though

Looking like a 9000+ crowd for this. Main Stand sold out and limited availability in the home end behind the goal.

Should be a good atmosphere. But why do I have a terrible feeling about this game !!!

Because we’ve been shit against them both times we’ve played them this season?

1 Like

And it’s such a big game for us fans and especially the club financially

1 Like

Is that because they make us look like that though?

2 Likes

MF will have learned a lot from our last 2 encounters, we have to go all out attack because we are not very good at sitting back and inviting them on
here is to a storming 5-4 away win :grin:

2 Likes

Draw and a win for them, surely it’s our turn to win and keep it even :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Is that how it works :smiley:

It’s 100% to do with how they approached it and dealt with it better than we did and it’s down to us as a team to turn that tide around.I’m hoping it’s third time lucky and we can all get pissed get back home safely and enjoy the fourth round draw.

Lump on!

2 Likes

Stockport have signed Neil Byrne from Tranmere until the end of the season - he can’t play against us - he’s cup tied as he played (and scored) against Carlisle in the first round.

Some American on a discord server I’m in is streaming the game for me, what an age we live in

2 Likes

I was on the ISSA coach for league match so just been looking at pubs - glad you said The Armoury as that’s where I was thinking of.

1 Like

The ISSA coach will be at The Railway Club in Manchester at approximately 9.15 A.M … YES 9.15 A.M … :grimacing: :crazy_face: can someone look out/after me please …

4 Likes

Ha ha - I’ve been in there a few times on ISSA coach - look out for the bloke spending hundreds of pounds on the bandit, he’s great entertainment.

I’ll be surprised if it makes it quite that early, it doesn’t leave Bescot until 8 AM does it? Still be an early one though.

Good club, been a few times, just up the road from Old Trafford. I took our George a walk down there last time we went, think it was Salford last season.

Me and our George will be on the coach. Bright and early, looking forward to it.

4 Likes

I’m last pick up in Brownhills at 7.15 A.M… :man_shrugging: :joy:

That’s the first pick up mate. Blocko 7.30 , Walsall 7.45 Bescot 8.00