W 2-1 vs Stockport County (A) - FA Cup Round Three - Sun 8th Jan, 2pm

It’s not Salford by any chance?

1 Like

I fully expect cries of encore, encore from the enraptured audience as we score the winner just before the Fat Lady sings.
5 star rating on TripAdvisor.

2 Likes

Only a couple of hundred tickets left for the home end looks like a sell out should be a cracking atmosphere just hope the rain holds off.

Is anyone still after a ticket for tomorrows game as I wont be going now , there is also a ISSA coach seat booked .
DM me for details

Would a postponement be such a bad thing? At least then we’d know who we had in the next round!!

DM’d :pray::pray:

2 Likes

To be fair, it probably is the best of the L2 options today. At least Sky still report on L2 when the Premiership don’t play, unlike the BBC, where L1 & 2 cease to exist.

1 Like

Does this mean you end up by me tomorrow mate? :laughing:

Hope all is well soon mucka :+1:t2:

1 Like

I see Salford are on sky yet again.

@RedandWhite didn’t tell me that :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Sorted @Belgiansaddler Thomos coming over mine to pick it up for you .
Gutted mate im not going but hopefully you can enjoy it for the both of us :+1:

3 Likes

:rofl: changed your mind now

2 Likes

I’ve got three tickets available now :laughing:

1 Like

Much appreciated mate! Although I notice you didn’t mention sitting next to @Scooby2167 before the deal was done :grin::grin:

I’ll get you a pint for each pint I drink so that you will be there in spirit :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Hope you feel better soon #UTS :+1:

3 Likes

There is still an ISSA coach seat available for any member wanting it

There’ll probably be more cameramen and pundits at the game than home fans. :rofl:

They’ve done an initiative of £5 for an adult and £2 for kids which is a great initiative don’t get me wrong but they still haven’t sold out so I believe .I have to say that for all my dislike of Salford their work for the local food banks and the community in general is really good to see as is the work most clubs do now amongst their communities.

1 Like

I agree although I would start with Hutchinson instead of Comley.