W 2-1 vs Stockport County (A) - FA Cup Round Three - Sun 8th Jan, 2pm

Is the club waiting for Sundays result before splashing out on players.
Sounds like that to me.

Sold out. 10k+ crowd. :clap:

1 Like

Should be a great atmosphere!

Attendance at Salford today reported as 2,753 … WOW!!!

Think kinns and Comley need to start this one myself. Just to get a foothold in the game.
As I said a draw at a packed out stadium against a very good team I would settle for.

1 Like

That’s a good attendance for them , fair play :joy:

Peter Clarke scores for oldham

Results seem to have gone to perfection for us today so far. Table looks healthier for us than it did before kick off with our games in hand .

1 Like

I see Wimbledon are playing today - Crewe instead of us.

2 and 3 games in hand around alot of teams near us

Mansfield 2-0 up to Barrow at home and now losing 3-2 :rofl:

There were a few in the Cobblers end so would say less than 2000 glory hunters bothered.

I was telling my lad the scores earlier and told him about Mansfield being 2 up and losing.

He said "Good, maybe they can pack the drum away now and stop singing about 1987, they sound like Villa fans :rofl:

I dunno where he gets half the stuff he comes out with from but it proper tickled me.

11 Likes

Why on earth wouldn’t you start Hutchinson?

You realize he’s scored assisted or been involved with 50% of the last 16 goals we’ve scored?

2 Likes

Is that a key stat on that wonderful stats site you frequent? :joy:

No it’ll be from watching things like the game last week when we broke from defending to attacking in 3 seconds with his touch and 50 yard pass to Williams that set up the first goal…and the pinpoint corner that was identified at half time and executed in the 46th minute :man_shrugging:

Because we are playing probably the best team in the league away we need protection in the middle plus hes been poor last few games.

Hmmm…agree with the first part. But you’d start Wilkinson who’s a mile away from up to speed.

I’d start Comley, Kinsella, Hutchinson AND Maddox. Same as v Wycombe and dominate the midfield area. Thats where we lost it in the league game.

6 Likes

Brilliant pricing from the two clubs has helped that happen to be fair. Great stuff.

Proper cup tie.

We better turn up.

3 Likes

Is it from you by any chance :wink:

As if :rofl: