W 2-1 vs Swindon Town (A) - League Two - Mon 26th Dec, 3pm

I guess Hayden White can shift across if he gets caught up the pitch and deal with any danger.If it’s a perfect replacement for Bennett it’s a perfect replacement I just wasn’t sure how much he has in him defensively and that’s not tracking back as such because he’s enthusiastic enough to do so it’s whether he can make a tackle or two and have that Defensive nouse just my own trail of thought mate probably a mile away with it.

He played LWB for part of the game against Swindon in the Carabao Cup (his debut) and looked decent there too.

Just seen Monthe’s goal on Walsall FC social (posted a couple of hours ago). Love how the players ran straight to the fans to celebrate. :ok_hand::red_circle:

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1607730518392438785?cxt=HHwWgoCwte2Y588sAAAA

Noisy bunch aren’t we :grin:

1 Like

Love the comradery of this team the way they all celebrated together :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Danny Camaradery?

2 Likes

I’ve just got you saying that in a welease woger voice in my head.

1 Like

Just seen a photo of the away end and for those saying there’s definitely more than the reported 465 of us there are 100% right. This looks a very similar following to what we took to Preston in the JPT semi final which was around 750 if I remember right. You just know us Walsall fans as well, we always have a minimum of 100 fans paying on the gate so the extra 30 odd they’ve reported is miles off.

3 Likes

No wonder Swindon think they’re so big if they keep under cooking the away followings.

Great way to save a few quid on the tax bill.

Very true and I think they moved a few further over where you can’t see them in that picture :+1:

What would be behind them falsely reporting the numbers do we think?

They don’t pay tax on undeclared revenue :wink:

1 Like

All the cash pay on the dayers would be just that , cash is king.

1 Like

Is that why they are called the Robins?

2 Likes

Not sure where to post this so I’m gonna ask here, if you sit in the lower, can you drink in the upper bar at half time and before the game?

To my knowledge you can beforehand you just get your ticket scanned on the door to the suite and then go back out and to your turnstile before we kickoff.At half time I’m pretty sure your not allowed back up there.

1 Like

History there

1 Like

Stockport are second in the form table!!!
Gonna be a cracker or total letdown

Those two blocks hold 610 between them. There are a few empty seats near the front but these appear more than made up by the more crowded area where as per tradition, folk are standing more crammed at the back and also standing in the aisle.

If I’m being generous to Swindon and their safety regime I’d say that those two blocks are full to capacity at 610.

Doesn’t really matter. We made the most noise and we won. Onto Thursday.

A terrible loss I’m sure you’ll agree.

2 Likes