W 2-1 vs Swindon Town (A) - League Two - Mon 26th Dec, 3pm

Thank you

Where do you get 610 from? I sadly counted the dots on their ticket website and got 853.

Did something similar. The big block around 365 and the smaller one 245.

The narrow strip on the left was the segregation.
Just got 858 in the centre and right hand blocks.

1 Like

I won’t count, but if it is 858 then the suggestion that it was just over half full/just under half empty is laughable.

1 Like

Tickets for the Poundland Lower (or anywhere else in the ground) don’t get scanned if you go up to the Stadium Suite, you just have to show them at the main entrance and then they are scanned when you actually enter your usual turnstile later (Middle and Upper tickets are scanned, and you can also use the turnstiles at either end as well as the main entrance).

You can’t go up there at halftime though, but you can use the Community Hub - which is only accessible by fans with tickets in the Lower (so we can go upstairs pre-match but they can’t come down).

PS Anyone can also go upstairs post match too - when open of course (i.e. not another bloody double booking with a prayer meeting or whatever).

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/DTNFIRE/status/1607839776891183107?t=8zN5Lj-CUYXSiTVyyXO4Iw&s=19
DJ booking

2 Likes

Explains it. BTW That looks like Knowles goal to me

2 Likes

Could be that they only count advance away sales as “Away”, and then anything sold on the day automatically counts as “home” sales/fans

1 Like

And Swindle mate … :wink:

1 Like

collections window is basically always empty anyway

1 Like

I’d forgot about that. Anyone know what went on?

@Scooby2167

1 Like

Legend mate where was this little nugget found?

https://mobile.twitter.com/_The72/status/1611407161220808718

1 Like

@ :smiley:Offer here,
Sheff is watching from the wings, actually attended one home game this season in cognito, so still very much, a grumpy old Saddler.
:wink:Offer

2 Likes

Simon Turnip. :joy:

1 Like

Were Chelsea not on TV that day then?

1 Like

:rofl:Offer here,

Guess not Tinned.
Love it actually, Chelsea having a mare and Warsaw doing well.
Even more grumpier than he usually is
:grinning:Offer