W 3-0 vs Colchester United (H) - League Two - Sat 11th December, 3pm

0-0 draw just can’t see where the goals will come from , we’re lacking in confidence in that department

1 Like

Depends how the day goes. Got loads to do as I’m off in the morning. Going to see my mom at some point so if it is early afternoon I’ll go to the match. Otherwise I’ll be on here / I follow about 2 minutes behind you as usual :smiley:

1 Like

First game for a couple of weeks.

I suspect it could be very similar to the game in the week. Either a draw or a goal either way deciding it.

So I’ll go 1-1. Ash Taylor with a bicycle kick from the edge of the box for us and Ash Taylor with a bicycle kick from the edge of the box for them.

For those not quite decided on whether to go or not you will be relieved to know that according to the official site tickets are still available and you can book online to avoid the queues.

3,468. (152)

Post match brought to you by “not ruthless enough”

2 Likes

I’ve reviewed my forecast to a boring 0-0 draw after Taylor’s comments about our plethora of excellent players and the undeniable fact that we always create more chances than the opposition in all the games we play! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face:

I’ve never met Wilts but I saw his “lump on” post at the start of the season and I’ve been following his advice ever since.
My problem is that I also “lump on” the opposition to win 4-2 as well. So thanks to Wilts I’ll be lumping on a total of £92 this season.
Incidentally the odds offered by different bookies is startling. Lumping on today for Walsall the odds with Coral are 90-1, yet Bet365 is a feeble 50-1. It really pays to shop around when you’re thinking of lumping on.

1 Like

I’m at the ground today mate so I won’t be doing my usual announcements of goals that I do before they go in.I think I’ve even mentioned a couple before the chance had even been created,it does make you wonder how I’m sure :thinking: .I’ll probably be spotting Eddie Stobarts by 20 past 3 after 9/10 series’s of play across our back 4 have occurred here’s hoping I’m wrong of course all the best mate stay safe and enjoy the break :+1:t2:

Best of luck with the fast flowing M6 again mate, went down to Crewe on Friday. Two hours+ before I got back to the M56! It was rush (Ha!) hour but it was just solid again in both directions, will anyone ever be able to use the M6 like a motorway again?

1 Like

0-2 loss followed by a UTS meltdown.

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

I’ve got my 4 year old lad with me today… which will temper my anger if that happens :joy:

Hope you have plenty of equipment to keep him occupied during the relentless boredom.

1 Like

Oh god arr. he’s actually really excited bless him. I’ve tried to explain how rubbish we are but he’s naive to it.

It’s his first season. His first ever game we were 3-0 down to FGR after about 30 mins.

Welcome to Walsall, son.

5 Likes

Hypocrite :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Touché :grin:

Think I’m dodging it mate , I can’t get a single person to come along with me :joy::joy:

1 Like

5 tickets going free on WFHYS!
One goal max in it today but most likely the nils.

To keep you entertained try watching out for Wiseman milk lorries and then making a loud annoying moo sound when on passes if you want to annoy the people around you and confuse the players

2 Likes

I had my 5 year old nephew with me the last game I went to at home and that didn’t stop my anger especially when the ref gave that free kick against Harrogate that wasn’t a free kick and they scored from it I knew I’d lost it and said a few things I shouldn’t have when after the game my nephew said to me on the way to the car he wanted to punch the refs face in…whoopsy daisy.

No point crying over spilt milk mate.

Here comes the rain.

I always had this theory that we never played well in the rain, due to the fact you can’t play football on a surface that is heavy, hope i’m wrong