W 3-0 vs Colchester United (H) - League Two - Sat 11th December, 3pm

I always seem to pick draws or losses to go to, no idea what the last home win I saw was.

The journey isn’t too bad to do every now and then - I’d love a season ticket but can’t commit to every other weekend and spending 3 hours travelling each way.

1 Like

There’s a chap who is a teacher in Leeds who drives to all home games, I won’t name him here, but PM me if you want to make contact with him.

Thats because the majority of our games are exactly that. :wink:

1 Like

I cannot c y thay water the grass .don’t get that at all

If I wanted to roll up last minute tomorrow, can I get in?

What time can u make it for ,

1 Like

I’m not sure if that is a serious question and I haven’t missed something above !

If it is though, yes mate just go to the ticket office and buy a ticket.

1 Like

Cheers guys
Serious question. Haven’t been for a while. I wondered if there was a cash turnstile these days

1 Like

Not sure. Planning on going over to see the my old mom so thought I might pop down the Bezzla

You can’t pay with cash at all mate card only. Unless you want a programme then it’s cash :grinning:

1 Like

:joy: Behave

1 Like

I went to layer rd when Merson was in charge they hadn’t scored in 5 hours of football or something mad like that they beat us 5-0 !

2-0 win

Is it too early to say that this game is really a must win?

So your gracing the bescot with your presence tomorrow Belph.

1 Like

You could have waited until tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Love your optimism :wink:

1 Like

It’s a long running joke which I started during Dutton’s era, in that our approach seemed to be to draw every game 0-0 or 1-1.

So 4-2 became a p*ss take, in that whilst we always look like conceding 2, scoring 4 never an option. Same now.

But I don’t want to miss out when we finally win 4-2 :joy:

2 Likes

Superb strategy :wink: