W 3-0 vs Morecambe (H) - League Two - Tue 20th Feb, 7:45pm

Walsall vs Morecambe - Match Result
  • Walsall Win
  • Draw
  • Morecambe Win

0 voters

We are due a win now, and I think we will get it.

A 5-1 win and a rare happy Tuesday night for us.

Not sure i can make this one so its nailed on 4 nil win

I try to be positive and yes it’s a Tuesday night game. (Something we seem to struggle with)
but I’m feeling confident of a good Walsall performance.
The problem is I’m bloody awful with my predictions.
Opening day of the season I was confident we’d win (oops)
I thought we would lose against Stockport at home (er oops)
I had a good feeling going to Sutton ( ffs :hot_face:)
Sorry everyone :frowning:

1 Like

Gone with a home win because we simply MUST WIN this game in hand if we are to stay in touch with the play off chasing pack. So many key games in Feb so let’s start with 3 pts Tuesday

I think we can win this. 2-0 will do .

0-2 officially confirming End of Season

Another must win home game if we fancy a proper push

Gotta turn up

A liquid lunch today eh Blaz … :laughing: :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Nah, I rarely drink now, I had a couple of pints at Southampton and I think that is about it for the past year. Just feeling happy and positive today I think.

Just get the feeling we are going to give someone a good hiding. I don’t think we will be consistent enough to make any kind of push, but when we are on it we aren’t a bad side.

4 Likes

Just a pity we can’t be more consistant when we are, but that’s why we are where we are I suppose.

We don’t get three points Tuesday or Saturday you can forget about any playoffs, so let’s hope they are listening.

2 Likes

Salud! Mark
What are you drinking? :smiley:
Sorry, missed your earlier reply. Love your positivity. I’m going for a 2-1 win

2 Likes

Builders tea in my Walsall FC mug. Strong stuff.

1 Like

I’d like to see us throw the Kitchen sink at Morecambe early doors to force an early goal for us. Much like Harrogate I think they’ll try and frustrate us and block us out then hit us with the sucker punch late on. Sadly I think this one might be 0 0 though.

1 Like

We need the ref on our side Tadley, throwing a kitchen sink might just plunge(r) us into problems, rather, we need to plug the gaps and overflow their midfield and then we can run awash, hopefully resulting in a sparkling finish. When we win, just let that feeling sink in, hopefully followed on with other good performances on tap…

1 Like

A bit like there home town boy and fan Tyson Fury

He’d never have taken the Street End. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

At the mo can’t see where our goals will come from if they score first we will struggle but think it will end 1-1

1 Like

Looking at the table, with us in 15th, we played 14th, 13th and 12th in the next week.

How many points will we get from the three games?