W 3-0 vs Morecambe (H) - League Two - Tue 20th Feb, 7:45pm

I think this will be a walsall win im quietly confident going into this game , the first goal in this game will be crucial.

Hutch and Earing to turn on a master class like we know they capable of a convincing 3-1 win

That is the root of our problems with us being inconsistent with our consistency and therby end up contsantly being inconsistent.

I expect 7 out of 9 points its the minimum we should be aiming for

3 Likes

He could have tried, but a lot would have died trying to stop him :wink:

Absolutely.Two home wins and a draw at Crawley who’s home record isn’t bad at all tbh.

1 Like

Exactly my thinking 100%

I know it’s being very hopeful but 3 wins from 3 very winnable games or 2 wins and a draw would set us up lovely for when Mansfield visit on 17th feb .

3 Likes

Love us to see a win from a Tuesday game for a change, but these next three games are somewhat irrelevant because Mansfield and Harrogate will burst our bubble, as Saddlerlee puts it, can’t see where the goals are gonna come from now, we are just not consistent enough to even dream about a play off push.

1 Like

Anything less than 11 points from the 3 games and I am writing a strongly worded letter to Ben Boycott via the SLO.

4 Likes

You jest, but I bet some would…

We should be aiming for 9, but be happy with 6

We haven’t played as well since the Southampton mauling like after Leicester last year
I wouldn’t expect more than 5 points from the games , they are games they would expect to do in aswel

According to soccerbase tomorrow nights game is reffed by Craig Hicks who’s record this season is in 18 games he’s issued 73 yellow cards and 3 reds. That’s an average of just over 4 yellows per game. Kowles better watch out. :cry:

Would have been the ideal game for a reduced admission in what will be a poor attendance

1 Like

3 wins of course. The final one sending 76 away fans at the Broadfield stadium wild with delight :joy:

With knowles and Gordon in the team we just know we are looking at a team in yellow

This is a game I’ve had pencilled in my rather large leather bound A4 diary ever since 5th August after our cruel and undeserved 2-1 reverse got the season started. All those Morecambe fans giving it the big’un after the game, even Pete the Polyamorous Pirate at the Regent Holiday Park gave some of our lot some stick when he saw our Walsall rosettes.

This for me is a game we MUST win, both for the sweet smell of revenge and to kick start our brave push for a play-off spot, and I back us to do exactly that. Always special when it’s a league game under the lights, atmosphere will be crackling and lets hope we can roar the boys on to what could be a season defining three points. 4-1 to the good guys.

18 Likes

Pork or Rosie (as Neil Diamond sang)?

Love your posts KingC :purple_heart:

1 Like

If we’re serious about a play off run, winning the next three games at home would be a good time to start.
That would boost the team and the fans to no end, not to mention the belief throughout the camp.
We drop points and hope pretty much dissipates for this season at least, without hope we will end up where we have been for the last five years.
UTS.

5 of the 6 games in Feb are against clubs around us fighting for that last playoff spot
So-called ‘Fortress Bescot’ was never more required than this month

1 Like