W 3-1 vs Hartlepool United (H) - League Two - Sat 26th Feb, 3pm

Have FGR hit a brick wall? Now 2-0 down at Crawley!

Just told the wife we are 2-0 up…the smelling salts do come in handy now and again!

Here we goooooooooo!

We can bring on Lee Tomlin to knock in the sixth like the old guy did at Swindon!

Flashbacks of this…

We haven’t even broke a sweat, Hartlepool have been poor though.

1 Like

Who would you choose? - All About Walsall - UpTheSaddlers Forum

All here for some nice half time reading for you EN. :+1:

Yeah they’re just mid table so it’s good but all about building for next season now and making sure these types of games home and away are won in August, September and October.

So exactly what I said then, sweet!

Hugely impressive first 45. We look a class above Hartlepool.

1 Like

Its weird seeing more than one player in the box when we’re looking to get a cross in.

Chalk and cheese so far based on what we have been served this season.

1 Like

Nosebleed for kinsella.fantastic half

1 Like

Dont like to be negative especially when we are winning, but Labadie offers nothing he just slows the game down with his petulant fouls and constant wayward balls.

1 Like

It’s good. 2-0 so nothing to add. And Oss looks good as a right wingback. I told it, use him on the wing, where he can channel his running end energy better.

1 Like

Best half weve played this season

Screens working as well!

Wilkinson can play striker and that’s a fact, he’s been good!

1 Like

I’d say that is one of Kinsella’s best performances too. Much, much better in the role he has today.

1 Like

Enjoyed that.

Osadebe doing nicely at RWB. And I’m glad he’s persevered with Shade on the other side.

Lovely couple of finishes from our forwards.

Still think Perry is unlucky not to be in this starting eleven - but 2-0 - what do I know?

What would you say is the role he has today? How is it different to his usual /other role(s) played?

Quiet start then came to life with some nice football and a marauding run from Osadebe to set Miller up who sort of scuffed it into the corner but they all count.Then kept the ball well for periods before Wilkinson’s nice finish across the keeper I personally thought he’d done too much and should have passed it out wide but fair play it was a nice finish.They’ve had spells the refs been poor but to be comfortably beating a team that’s unbeaten in a fair few games tells you all you need to know about this league once more.

1 Like