W 3-1 vs Mansfield Town (H) - League Two - Sat 11th Sept, 3pm

Hamstring normally 6 weeks so a month at least from now. Good job we’ve got loads of cover in attacking positions …

5 Likes

Yep Saturday could be a tad frustrating.

Oh goodie! - I’ve just bought my ticket…

A real goalfest in store for this one…

1 Like

With so many key players out it will be a difficult game.
It would be nice to continue the momentum we’ve built from the last two games, but missing four important players may put a dent in our plans to climb the table.
One of the things Matt has preached this season is how to deal with adversity, they learned that lesson well at Bradford. Mansfield, this weekend, will be another lesson.

Osadebe back in with a phenomenal display of energetic running and skill whilst also rifling one in the top bin :+1:t2:

1 Like

Then you woke up and thought Jesus that old ale was stronger than I thought.

3 Likes

10p is more of a limp than a lump, but I’m on the Saddlers 4-2 :man_facepalming:t2: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

From games I’ve been to max we can hope is 1.0 we might get 2 shots to there 30. Hate how we play now so slow so defensive it boring like watching England.

2 Likes

Think Taylor for Rollin will be only change unless I’ve missed anything obvious. Makes sense after two good results to keep team changes to minimum and really give 11 chance to gel now.

Do Mansfield have any quick strikers though as that’s obvious issue we’ve seen so far with Taylor-Monthe CB duo.

Reminds me a bit of that time when Dean Smith started the season with Dean Holden and Butler as the CBs. Both vastly experienced but only took a few games for it to fall apart against strikers who could actually run. Then Downing came in and balance was much better so looks like Rollin will perform that role this season alongside either.

2 Likes

Labadie for perry mate as red card other enforced change x

Be great to have a proper league club with a long proud history in our backyard again. I can barely recall the names of some of these new outfits.

I want more forwards Matt

I want more shots on goal Matt

1 Like

I want jamille matt

1 Like

I want Gamble and mole out Matt

Mansfield have pre-sold 891 tickets so it will be our biggest crowd of the season so far. Paradoxically, considering the slight upturn in our form, ticket sales in the home areas seem slightly less than they have been, but should still be 4,500+.

A 0-0 or 1-1 draw to keep up the slow improvement.

I think we need a prolonged run of results before fans return in any notable numbers.

1 Like

I’m surprised we’ve had 4,000 + home fans every game this season to be fair. Should be around 5,000 tomorrow .