W 3-1 vs Mansfield Town (H) - League Two - Sat 11th Sept, 3pm

I agree. I think given where we are in the league, ‘home’ crowds have been very decent and are only 500-1,000 less than they were during the relative success of 15/16.

Think this team kinda chooses itself really as we are missing 4 key players in Mayo, labs, Holden and wilko . Not confident with this one

Hopefully Shade starts today!

Can anyone shed some light on it for you?

1 Like

Me neither.
Personally, I’d like us to play 4-4-2 today

Rushworth
White, Taylor, Monthe, Ward
Shade, Earing, Kinsella, Kiernan
Philips, Miller

The alternatives is 4-2-3-1
Rushworth
White, Taylor, Monthe, Ward
Kinsella, (Earing or Perry)
Shade, (Osadebe or Earing), Kiernan
(Philips or Miller)

We look particularly slow at the back!

Just Earing

We was going into the Bloxwich Showman pub Bloxwich high Street, but three coaches full of Mansfield fans have parked up outside the pinfold chipshop area and all took over the pub. Very strange to see as I haven’t seen an away team venture into Bloxwich before

My 5 Year old son is attending his first Walsall Fc game with his uncle today! Gutted I’ve had to work but hoping for a win to get him hooked before the villa family members get hold of him!!

1 Like

@Belphegor got these on for the match today, I know you like them. Even got the blue logo socks to match for you x

1 Like

Yes, very nice. Not had a lucky omen since @cully wore his lucky jumper.

Mansfield fans may well regret venturing into blocko!

2 Likes

Im taking my 5 year for his first proper game as well (he did go as a baby) lets hope the Saddlers don’t let them down !

1 Like

I hope it will be a good game, nothing more.

Send them round to the cow lol

5 coaches of Mansfield fans getting p1ssed in Blocko I’ve missed that

3 coaches and they are parked up outside were the pinfold chippy and fast car are

1 Like

Be like going to a safari park - stay in your vehicle with the windows closed until you get to the cafe/gift shop.

4 Likes

Blimey, Taylor going for another attacking team like v Forest Green…

Shade, Earing, Kiernan, Phillips and Miller all starting! Kins going to have to do double the running he normally does.

1 Like

I was told 5 maybe 2 left mate be noisy in there today either way