W 3-1 vs Mansfield Town (H) - League Two - Sat 11th Sept, 3pm

Not today. It would seem most of blocko are outside old Trafford creaming themselves over some 36 year old pensioner

4 Likes

I saw that to, lots of folks in man utd tops around Bloko

Who’s holding instead of Labadie no one? Are we 4-1-4-1?

Kinsella holding. We don’t need 2 holding midfielders. Southgate could learn a thing or 2 today lol

1 Like

So are we playing 4-1-4-1 then Earing Phillips Kiernan shade and Miller are all attack minded

I doubt he’ll change formation. Earing or kiernan next to kinsella I’d guess. Perry to come on and take over the game

I don’t usually feel sorry for away fans, but the poor bastards :joy:

2 Likes

Holden out for ten weeks

Bloody cheek my neck of the woods mate lol

2 Likes

Forget the game Kevin Wilson and Stu Watkins are here :clap:t2::clap:t2: Love it!

2 Likes

Just jesting mate, my family are from Blakenall/.mossley :wink: i was thinking more of the confrontation with some hard lads if they upset anyone :wink:

3 Likes

I see Andy Reece has joined our backroom staff. With the players warming up. Played for Bristol Rovers and Hereford (and us) before becoming a policeman (according to Wikipedia!)

What is this music :joy: sounds like something i put on to send myself to sleep

1 Like

I know it’s shit more often than it’s good, but I’ve missed not coming. UTS :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

Seem to have away commentary on Ifollow?

Someone I know has spoken with the police and it wasn’t planned with them as they knew nothing about it. But of all the locations to choose :rofl:

1 Like

Who ever is in charge of the music needs the sack :joy: plays the same song for 10 mins and none of the songs get the crowd going like the previous seasons, like when they played ‘pump it up’

Goal! Miller!

Sign him Up.

2 Likes

Get in :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: