W 3-1 vs Oldham Athletic (A) - League Two - Tue 19th Oct, 7:45pm

This is exactly the kind of game we would have lost over the last couple of years - just as we showed signs of green shoots we would get dicked by some no-hopers - so let’s see if these improvements on the football side are as encouraging as we all hope.

2 Likes

Bang on Funk.

This will show any progress we have made as its a dead ringer for us to balls this one up.

Stop moaning. At least there’s some decent indie music blasting from the PA to distract you from the weather.

2 Likes

Thank me after you’ve found out if it works. :grin:

Anyone else having trouble with ifollow?

Holden for Oss and id say that’s our strongest line up.

working fine for me. Looks like a full house in the Joe Royle stand (not)

Working fine here in West Africa.

1 Like

Hope this isn’t the camera angle on I follow for the game

3 Likes

Thinking the same

what is this camera angle

1 Like

I was listening to a podcast about George Best… stay with me… i cant remember the last “special” player we had… maybe Oz.

Holdens (aka the sick note messiah) obviously not the answer, because hes about as fit as Rick Waller. Is it worth building a team around Earing? I can see something in him that says hes got a bit of sparkle.

It’s in the dugout by the looks of it

This is going to be a horrible game to watch on I follow. Pay 10 for a shaky really low camera . Absurd and abysmal

Rubbish camera angle on iFollow tonight. Can’t make out the players particularly well with the digital advertising boards.

1 Like

Absolute rubbish!

Watching with interest

Probably get fit and be gone at first opportunity.

1 Like

Probably a mudslide in Oldham has caused the camera to slip.