W 5-0 vs Kidderminster Harriers (A) - Sat 24th July, 3pm

Six of us going four grandkids my son and me. If anyone venturing into town the Weaver’s in Park Lane does nice real ale and chunky cobs .Situated side of canal back of Tesco car park. Proper pub.

2 Likes

Reminds me about talking to guys at my local in Frodsham and telling them about cheese ‘cobs’ that you can get at most pubs in the Midlands, after explaining what they actually are, they think and say that I am making it up!
Can’t wait to get back to the Tiger, The Delves or the Bell to order one when I’m next back in Gods own turf.

2 Likes

This game is gonna be a much better indicator of where we are. Hopefully we can keep the ball and see some of this identity and passages of play Taylor keeps mentioning
Should be a good one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking forward to this game.

3 Likes

Can’t go to this one , had it all planned out till the mrs decided to book to have her hair done and she needs the car :rage:, leaving me to look after the kids too.Stuck either way now.

1 Like

Take the kids in a taxi :grin:

2 Likes

You can borrow my car if you want @Swiftlydoseit i may need it in the morning to pick some sand and cement up, unless i can get sim mayou to deliver it?

Good Old Sim Mayou!

2 Likes

I have NEVER been in there to get something and come away without it :joy: i recon i could go in and ask for a Bengal tiger cub and it would take him a day to get it :joy:

1 Like

Nice offer chunk but I wouldn’t been seen dead in that hair dressers car , anyway it wouldn’t make it that far :joy::joy:

1 Like

Cheeky bastard it’s a classic :joy: i am talking about my 308 roland garros not San’s 307 with the t**t proof door that you couldn’t open :joy:

1 Like

Seems like James O’Connor is still Assistant Manager at Kidderminster, will be nice to give him a bit of appreciation for his time here after he was unceremoniously dumped by Whitney!

1 Like

Agreed. Looking forward to this one. I think we’ll have a much better idea of where we’re at come full time. First away game since the 3-1 defeat to Leyton Orient however many months ago that was!

We could do with a win today clean sheet and a couple of goals to help the side moving forward as said above this will show us where we are.

Bloody hell @Scooby2167 yow a askin for much :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Have a bad feeling about today

:rofl: I personally feel we need a win before we kick the season off mate and with the signings we’ve made the likes of Monthe Taylor Ward we should be keeping cleans against today’s opponents and we need a couple of goals to boost the kids morale up top I know people say it’s only a pre season friendly but I’m sure they’d rather win one or two of them than go into the season not winning a single game and not scoring a goal.

1 Like

My mate sent me a watsap pic last night, he was with Ward, turns out their kids are mates :grin:

3 Likes

Looks like Kiddy have got their act together. Tickets available on their platform to purchase for all their home games for 21/22. :thinking:

Never been to Aggborough. We’re gonna pop into kiddy for a bit of shopping an lunch then walk up, would we be best parking at the ground or leaving car in town?