W 5-0 vs Kidderminster Harriers (A) - Sat 24th July, 3pm

You might need this with that name mate :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah it was a hilarious nickname I was given by dave56 as my car reg at the time was x196jbf. Been a few years so may need a change! :joy:

4 Likes

Welcome anyway mate probably wasnā€™t my finest response to a first time poster :rofl: all the best for the season ahead UTS :+1:t2:

Plenty of parking near the ground though I remember street parking in the immediate vicinity being restricted. Not sure what the rates are for charging car parks to compare against the town centre but think the SVRā€™s used to be the cheapest.

It is walkable from the town but itā€™s all up a fairly steep hill.

1 Like

Really looking forward to later. Aggboroughā€™s a great little ground.

Remember that West Ham cup tie vividly. Was a great time to be a Saddler. Letsā€™ hope this season brings something to remember too.
Not too concerned about pre-season games; win, lose or draw as long as we do well when it really matters.
Anyone heard any rumours regarding trialists for todays game?
UTS!

1 Like

I liked that reiss allesanni from Wednesday I did.

Matt wants to learn the Walsall songs he hears from the terraces good man :+1:t2:

3 Likes

:joy: All good! Iā€™ve been away a few years to be honest was on here before but forgot name an password etc. Never been a poster more a viewer! :blush:

1 Like

We need to get a song for each one of the players like it used to be @Scooby2167

Was it exile or Simon one of the mods came up with manic monthe? Loved that.

1 Like

Mate Iā€™m a newbie myself Iā€™ve only been on here 2 years now but thatā€™s nothing to the vast majority of fans on here and I respect their views immensely and try and give a balanced realistic view myself,at the end of the day we all want to best for the club no matter what our differing views may be at times.

2 Likes

Absolutely mate thereā€™s been some good ones in the past and it used to be a ritual singing them to the players that had their own songs before kick off ive actually missed going to a game canā€™t wait to get back :+1:t2:

1 Like

To the tune of Tina turner -rolling down the river

Rollin
Rollin
Rollin man - a -yeh -see

5 Likes

Is it being shown online at all?

Was about to ask the same!

The Graydon days when they all had a song, weā€™d start Ian roper Ian Ian roper ā€¦ theyā€™d pretend they never heard waited for it to finish and look up all surprised and wave :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Pedro, thereā€™s only one Pedro ā€¦
happy times to be a saddler

Always preferred the CCR version myself

2 Likes

Ohhhhh Jorge Leitaoā€¦

Miss those days, we had a real affinity for the players, we seemed to have more than 7 people singing, and we had some variety in the songs

2 Likes

Quality @Paddington

As jamessaddler said, that is quality.
A bit of a filler at the end before repeating it and that would really rock. Something likeā€¦
Der, de de der, der de de der :microphone::mega::boom:

1 Like