Walsall FC reaffirms commitment to supporter communication

Careful. Dropping into the ‘moaning for moanings sake’ territory

3 Likes

Moaning? There is literally no point to the update - it’s exactly the same as before :joy:

I did think the same.
The only interesting bit was at the end… which they can’t elaborate on now so we have to wait. Would have been better off just releasing this when they could tell us all the information.

4 Likes

One thing that is noticeable is Pomlett is going nowhere soon given he’s sharing the programme notes and video addresses with Boycott.

1 Like

Yep, worrying.

1 Like

Actually, I thought they’d previously said they’d do monthly videos and 3 forums a year, so not the same as before.

2 Likes

The same as in they were already committed to forums and were doing regular videos.

But now you’ve pointed it out…. yes, it appears they’re actually committing to LESS than they committed to before. :+1:

6 Likes

Classic Walsall :joy:

1 Like

Interestingly there’s nothing about how the SLO fits into all of this unless it’s within the vague but they added at the end….

When I read the “supporter communication” title I was expecting something about that rather than mentioning forums and videos that were already in place.

1 Like

They’ll probably say “Yes, but that was under the previous owner, not Trivela”, conveniently ignoring that the previous owner is still co-chairman. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Too late it’s descended in to that.
:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

When Trivela purchased WFC it was stated then that LP would remain at the club for a least 4 years.

It’s in here somewhere:

1 Like

I know, but I personally think they should have knocked that on the head pretty sharpish.

1 Like

Didn’t Pomlett say he was going to stay on in an advisory capacity for 20 years.

:joy: I don’t recall him saying that personally

1 Like

Be fair,they did say that they are “reaffirming” rather than announcing a new policy.

Pomfret is still trying to find that game changer he said we signed so he could be here for a while

I thought it was another post from the phantom scammer account

Then saw the waffle and knew it was official

1 Like

Criticising the club for lack of communication then moan about it when they do.

If it was proposed that Boycott would call round personally to give updates, someone would complain it better not be on Thursday cos its darts night.

7 Likes

Yes, that’s what reaffirms means.

6 Likes