Walsall FC v Chelsea under 8’s EFL Trophy 3/12/2019

Cockney Mullet went off injured after 10 mins. Replaced by Korey Roberts

Probably didn’t want to be part of a team going to get dicked :grin:

Men v boys so far, it really is.

Aren’t we supposed to be the men’s team though?

More like boys vs girls.

3 Likes

He’s got all the badges you know

1 Like

■■■■ me - we are utter crap ent we

1 Like

Roberts Facey Clarke Scarr CCM Holden Guthrie Kinsella McDonald Lavery and Gaffney that was our starting line up in this game and we are 2-0 down that is bad really bad and proves what most have been saying on this site.

Shame for Callum, but from a club point of view we have at least three other players that can play left back or left centre-back thanks to Clarke’s excellent planning and squad assembley, so we should be ok if we want to continue with the 6-2-2 formation over the festive period.

1 Like

I think the ifollow camera man is drunk

2 Likes

it’s the only way he can get through it :grin:

4 Likes

Are they letting the kids play with the ifollow camera :rofl:

1 Like

Walsall 33-1 on Skybet, might stick a fiver on :grimacing:

2 Likes

Ian Holloway’s Barmy Army, it’s gathering momentum chunk

2 Likes

I notice Radio WM “The West Midlands football family” can’t be bothered to cover the game,even though the rest of the “West Midlands football family” aren’t playing.

Thought they might have had Franksy there loving every minute of our demise.

Poor first half. Even camera works, like someone got a pint, or several. Only positive thing, I have bet against, sorry. Rest is … well, hard to find words to describe it.

Made it to half time with no further damage. Well done, boys!

Could be worse mate, i’m going Saturday as usual, least you can switch it off lol

Don’t worry we will be even better after his half time team talk which involves calling each individual weak minded and useless.

2 Likes