Walsall FC v Chelsea under 8’s EFL Trophy 3/12/2019

I think the camera mount is knackered

What odds you get Michal? I’m on Walsall at 40-1, way I look at it i’ve now got enough of a vested interest to keep me out of the pub, therefore the fiver spent will save me a tenner, but if we win that’s Wembley paid for.

2 Likes

Facey is decent. Guthrie doesn’t seem happy. Thats about it. Billy gilmour for them is quality

Well at least I can say the Chelsea kids are better than your ■■■■■■ Wolves kids to my wolves mate at work tomorrow that’s providing the results stay as they are because he’s gonna be taking the ■■■■ as soon as I walk in :rofl:

Got 64/1 for a Saddlers win on Betfair.
Worth a punt.

5 Likes

So we’ve drifted by 24 points during the half-time team talk :rofl:

2 Likes

Why don’t we ever play Holden on the left and McDonald on the right?

Only 2.2. In my country bookings are very limited. Can’t use big international betting, only smallish national ones, good they have this cup. That’s the law.

Aye-up here come the first masterstroke…sub.

Penalty to the saddlers

So if Clarke is saying these kids are so good why the hell isnt he trying to get some of them on loan instead of ■■■■■■■ his budget up the wall on the loan signings of Gaffney/ Holden and Pring?
Clueless.

2-1 good luck if you backed a saddlers win at 33/1 or more fingers are crossed for you

Cash out… I mean game on!!

Back in it at 2-1. I had a cheeky £2 at 40/1. 64/1 by Timbuktu is fine work.

At this rate two more goals and we can have a fans consortium for a seat on the board.

Sub looks like Hardy on for Kinsella, EDIT now saying Holden.

2 Likes

I can’t do it. But it was small bet, so when I lose it, no big deal. Someone else will win then.

Hardy will never get a game under Clarke, so that’s Hardy in the line up for our next game after the Burslem tonking?
Trying to be subtle…?

Kory Roberts distribution is shocking

2-2 lavery

It’s Desmond!!