Walsall Football Club - So Many Issues

No mate just some picks i took from the tinternet :wink:

You have to get there early though from my experience. Sold out both times I’ve been there so I’m making it my mission to get one next time.

1 Like

You going to be in this lot mate? :joy: :wink:

1 Like

I was being very tongue in cheek mucka :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Wolves :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Surely a “The Railway so many issues” thread needs starting after that appalling planning/service. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

At least all these photos prove it isn’t just us. It’s a football problem of 1) clubs wanting to pay the absolute minimum they can, so fill kiosks with kids just out of school into their first jobs, not their fault at all, and 2) having such contempt for football fans that it doesn’t really matter what is served up.

2 Likes

Let me know next time your coming and I’ll get you one mate,never a problem :+1:t2:

1 Like

Last time was my own fault. There were plenty there when I arrived but by the time I got round to wanting one, they’d all gone.

1 Like

There was some black pudding around last time I had one.Manda likes black pudding(don’t say anything @RedandWhite :laughing:) I’m not a fan myself.

1 Like

Till you come again Belphs and it’ll be your turn to buy them for the next 4 games … :wink: :joy:

3 Likes

:grin: alright alright no need for the nastiness.It’s not my fault I can’t remember who’s bought a round.It gets difficult to keep up with you and @Belphegor ……talk about drinking quickly! :sweat_smile:.Leyton Orient away should be fun :man_facepalming:t2:.

2 Likes

Look at this delicious offering tonight! 15 minute queue for that!!

2 Likes

Who would eat it???

1 Like

Everything is perfect though according to some :joy:

3 Likes

Thank god it wasn’t any longer :grin: :wink:

2 Likes

And Mole still in his job

2 Likes

And to think they make you take the tops of the bottles incase you launch them on the pitch …you could actually reach the fast lane on the M6 with that :roll_eyes: :joy:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t like a bastard bounced off me bonce :smile:

2 Likes

I walked passed your house today and was going to close your gates just for a loff :joy: