Walsall Football Club - So Many Issues

The young lad who came to his first match with us last Saturday just recieved a nice letter and a goodie bag from Swifty. :+1:

3 Likes

Nice new touch by the club , hope it’s a start of better things to come to generate new support .

1 Like

Same here, my lad has his first season ticket this year and got this on todays post. They’ve been shit at many things in the past but they deserve praise for this.

19 Likes

The club are really trying with some things. The Swifty email is very good and the way they allow children to communicate with the players is amazing.

My daughter wrote 3 letters in the Fans Zone last year and one on Saturday. Credit where credit is due, Tom is very good at getting in contact and sending responses over.

Hopefully this will help keep newer fans interested and want to keep attending.

4 Likes

My son, wrote to the SLO last week and got a quick and pleasant response which he was really pleased with.
Credit where it’s due, it does feel like some people are making an effort

1 Like

fantastic

Did everyone get a pie yesterday? They were selling them off cheap after the game. More details on my blog for yesterday WordPress.com

1 Like

You got 4!

:musical_note: You fat bastard, you fat bastard :musical_note:

:smiley::smiley:

1 Like

In my defence, I did only order one :grin:

1 Like

Has anyone else been watching the sky documentaries program one shot football factory with this kid Lee Quincy who had trials with us for Miguel Llera to offer the lad a non professional contract so you can play for us but for nothing,no money Jack shite.

Just saw this on social media. It is a steak and kidney pie at Harrogate - £4.50. I thought the food at our place was rubbish value!

1 Like

Looks like a pork pie in a hospital bed pan, piss poor that.

2 Likes

Looks like a Russian doll version of a pie, is that another pie it is being carried in :smiley:

1 Like

Same cardboard shell…

Who in their right mind would serve this?

Cheesy chips anyone? :joy:

These are not ours are they Chunks surely … :joy:

1 Like

My steak pie chips and mushy pes in the Stadium suite on Saturday was bostin

2 Likes

Have to agree mate that everything we’ve ever eaten of late has been lovely.And looking at some of these pictures from other clubs I have to give the club credit.Whilst on the subject of food they do a lovely cheese and onion cob down the railway :+1:t2:

1 Like

They certainly do with black pudding as well, what’s not to like