Walsall Football Club Supporters Working Party Meeting

Whilst I agree with “performance” you have to realise any questions relating to the trust and their running only comes around when times are ■■■■.

As the Trust has been around for years and years, I would put my house on them still being around long after ISSA and WSFC. That’s why those two groups should join them regardless of their feelings/stance - the Trust represent every fan, the quiet ones and the loud.

Lets not forget the Trust are the only group to have shares in Walsall FC. They are the lifesaver for the club should Jeff depart.

Lets not just cast them aside for having a difference of opinion.

1 Like

I’m not so sure. They’ve had years of dealing with the Trust, which amounts to basically knocking back a few flimsy statements of mild dissatisfaction. Now there does seem to be more of a substantial backlash at the board and the main culprit.

Add to that the list of direct and carefully worded questions posed by the new groups and I sense they’re feeling the heat for once.

But that heat will subside when we are top of League 2

You are more optimistic than me.

No issue with the Trust, but just because they are established and have shares doesn’t mean they are adequately representing the supporters.

1 Like

Possibly, but we’re certainly not there yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree but are WSFC representing those fans that dont want change? Are ISSA representing those fans that dont want to bombard the board with questions? Are DSA representing the non disabled supporters?..answers to all those are no.

So technically no group is representing every Walsall fan

What should be happening is ISSA and WSFC should submit questions through one entity - ie the Trust.

Serious question - why would any Walsall fan not want to effect some change at the club, or have the board answer questions resulting in that?

1 Like

So are you suggesting we all band together under the Trust umbrella? Because for that to happen the Trust would need to reform considerably.

2 Likes

If people banded under the Trust umbrella, they’d have a vote and be able to influence that reform. God knows the Trust members are crying out for help. Join them, don’t bag them. Then we’d be on the way to positive change.

2 Likes

We should have gone round the ground after relegation and asked them. See how many were satisfied. Or those at the boxing day game watching us lose drenched in ■■■■.

1 Like

Didn’t they arrange a “wear your old football shirt” day to coincide, if I recall?

1 Like

Could have been worse. At least they didn’t try to arrange to turn their backs on the game at 18 minutes…

For those of you on social the Trust have just released a statement regarding ISSA and Working Party meetings. I think their website is being re-built at the moment.

I remember the Unity boys were ■■■■■■ off with the trust at the time.

Twitter?

1 Like

Yes, Matthew x

1 Like

Oh my, that’s a whole load of dreadful spread over seven whinging posts.
Jesus. :no_mouth:

More concerned with the petulant and whinging nature of the statement, for a group with quote - a magistrate and an ex-magistrate, I’d expect a touch more gravitas.

It took a request at an open meeting for the ‘voice of the fans’ to dissolve into tears.

1 Like

Grow up the lot of you (ISSA and WST) the level of posturing from either side is embarrassing.

The WFC hierarchy must be laughing their ■■■■■ off.

6 Likes