Walsall town swifts

TFSold out signs ready to be posted. Exile. You don’t need luck mate when so many Walsall fans are prepared to back it,
As well as staying loyal to Walsall FC. As said no luck required whatsoever

Do you require any raffle tickets purchasing on your behalf pal lol, you could also join Issa if required, we already have members in New Zealand.

I know pal. Just a bunch of lads entering a new side. Into the midland regional leauge two, who. The managment team and most of the players happen to be. Walsall fans

I’d think fans should be more concerned with what’s going on at our own club and the continued lack of silence from our. Saviour, , Than be interested in the ins and outs of the formation of a team that has no. Bearing whatsoever on wfc

1 Like

FExample Answer. we have and it proved to be a massive sucsess, do you want us to let you know how it’s done, As it’s quite simple REALY, but involves getting the trust of your fan base, so in your case it could be a long journey lol.

Love your drive and enthusiasm DH,I’m sure ISSA and WTS will be a success mate…:wink:

I’ll be along to have a look and spend some cash but it’s such a shame that they have decided to play out of Walsall Wood’s ground. The pitch there is a pudding and there are no decent pubs nearby. Rushall would be a better bet as you’ve got the Manor Arms around the corner and a new 3G pitch next season. Or at that level, surely the railway club would be good enough?

2 Likes

I’m sure the distance of the nearest pub was never a consideration they made their choice,there will probably only be one man and his dog watching anyway.

Having had both the Railway club and Walsall Wood as my home pitch over the past few years, I can say the Wood is infinitely better.

It’s a shame to see there has been no revival for Pelsall Villa. Presume their ground is decaying whilst developers wait to swoop in.

2 Likes

Correct. It’s a ■■■■-hole. Rumours that it is going to be an Aldi.

Don’t get it to an extent. Clubs are going to the wall all over and another club isn’t needed. Might be mildly interesting in the warmer months but I can’t see many people being interested in sitting through that level of football in the winter months. I don’t know how many Walsall Wood get themselves but it can’t be many more than one man and their dog.

West Midlands League division 2

2018-19: Wonder Vaults resigned in August 2018 without playing any games.

2018-19: Oldbury United resigned in January 2019 after playing 10 games. All results expunged.

2018-19: Church Stretton v Wolverhampton United and Rock Rovers v F C Darlaston were not played, all 4 clubs only played 19 games this season.

Jesus, I’ve seen better run pub leagues.

They have just had a successful season only missing out on promotion on goal difference, Darren Byfield had done well in his first season there, and as my nephew was the goalkeeping coach we went to the last 4-5 games and they had about 50-60 fans, even taking that amount away to Alfreton, but the fan base will probably dwindle now, as Byfield has taken the job at Alvechurch and taken my nephew and some of the other staff with him.

2 Likes

Swifts are taking a couple of coaches to a pre season freindly in Wellingborough chunkster,
Not saying this level of support will continue. , but. It has recieved the backing of many Walsall fans , who have said they will attend. When Walsall are away from home ,

Take a look at the swifts page on Facebook , some REALY respected guys from non leauge scene. Are part of the managment and coaching set up ,
Can see this new team doing REALY well mate

2 Likes

Would be good if you could get that level of support all season mate, some league clubs don’t get that :smile:, good luck to them :+1:

1 Like

Build it up ready for when Bonser ■■■■■ us all again. Ready made alternative.

Yes behind The Bush pub …is that finished too ?

■■■■ I was looking forward to us having a few pints together next season watching them mate :unamused:

1 Like

Spate of arson attacks a few years ago R&W. They played at Walsall Wood for a half a season but the last I heard they couldn’t get entry to the Midland League.

1 Like

Don’t worry we will have to go to Alvechurch now instead :rofl:, he came up earlier to give me my fathers day card and a bottle of southern comfort bless him :kissing_heart:(cus i’m his godfather) and he reckon’s if he sticks with Byfield and he continues to do well, they will be at a league 2 club in a few years :grin: i love his optimism :rofl:

1 Like