Walsall v Forest Green Rovers (H) 12 Nov, Mickey Mouse Cup

There is also £10K prize money to the winner tonight.

I really think DC should be playing the side as near as possible that he intends to play on Saturday .
Hopefully then he won’t have to change it after 20 minutes .
Also I don’t think we actually have a second string so it makes little difference .
Surely he has to play Lavery and Gordon together .
Hopefully he can pick something like this
Rose
Pring. Jules. Clarke. Facey
Guthrie
Bates. Sinclair
Hardy
Gordon. Lavery

Is sinclair injured

Who bloody knows

2 Likes

Darrell doesn’t divulge that type of information to anybody just like he never shared toys as a kid “it’s my ball” :soccer:

Keeping the team selection as a mystery has really outfoxed the opposition so far this season. It has done wonders for supporter-club communication and our recent winning sequence has helped to silence the critics. :shushing_face:

Make Liddle captain and play Rory Holden as a number 9 and watch him bag a hat-trick.

Clarke’s doing a great job and anyone critical of the club should be ashamed of themselves

#swoosh

5 Likes

is this live on ifollow?

Holden still shouldn’t be starting whatever game we treat it as though…

1 Like

Yes, it is.

Yes he is…team tonight Roberts,Norman,Scarr ,Liddle,CCM, Holden,Bates,Kinsella, MacDonald,Gordon,Lavery .

I give up :weary:

Having just seen the line-up, I’m sure the inhabitants of the International Space Station have breathed a sigh of relief that Adebayo is on the bench and their structural integrity shouldn’t be compromised by one of his “shots”

Realistically, confidence must be shot and can’t see a positive result forthcoming

3 Likes

Hardey must be pulling his hair out what has he goto do…

2 Likes

Couldn’t care less about this competition but ANOTHER switch of lineup. Holden once again starts despite being hauled off against a National League North outfit on Saturday, Liddle for some reason appears back again.

What does James Hardy have to do?

3 Likes

Games means ■■■■ all bar a bit of extra money and get some fitness in some players and maybe a goal or 2 for confidence.

But Lidl or Holden over Hardey really? Does he not know how too drop people? Gaffney too start saturday over Lavs wouldnt suprisse me one bit

He is on the bench with Kiersey,Sadler,Rose Adebayo and Kory Roberts

Sorry forgot Jules…rather like the manager!!

Joking apart I hope those that go can tell us how Gordon and Lavery get on…it could be a useful partnership.

1 Like

I’d bet money on it. Holden and Gaffney will both start on Saturday. As will Liddle if he makes three accurate passes tonight, despite the fact that the bloke clearly offers absolutely nothing.

Sad but true mate,

Wes/Lavs/Hardey should be first 3 on sheet if available as there our only attacking threat atm, sad but true

2 Likes