Walsall v Forest Green Rovers (H) 12 Nov, Mickey Mouse Cup

Oh my god! I was joking about Liddle being captain!

Mind you, Forest Green have two sixteen year olds and a seventeen year old in the starting 11.

I’m lumping on Holden :sunglasses:

1 Like

If I’ve had a quick look at the line up correctly for FGR, it features no players from their FA Cup game or last league game.

I’m not arsed about this cup but we really should be winning this tonight.

Holden must be the most undropable player since the Championship days of Osborn/Osbourn/Osbourne et al. At least Lee could hide behind his multiple identities. I think its pretty clear that the majority of fans (certainly on here) would like to at least see what Hardy could do with a run of games, logic being he looks like a talented footballer, and is the only one of our “forwards” that hasn’t been given a real chance. What’s the betting he brings Kiersey on and leaves Hardy benched?

1 Like

1-0 - Gordon, Lavery assist.

1 Like

Oh and Holden also involved.

LAvery so far shows why he should start. Moves, works has a great touch and see’s the ball.

■■■■ off gaffney

I hope he doesn’t use them all up :joy:

Gordon Josh according to my notification, either an out of contract trialist or the BBC notification person was on Just-Eat ordering a curry just as the goal went in.

Anyway well done Joshie, lets hope this is the start of something.

E&S reporting all three players involved did well…Holden,Lavery and Gordon.

Topping the group at this rate what’s ya problem people stop panicking :rofl: 2-0 !!!

Ditto for 2-0! :astonished:

Gordon again!

He took the shoot great. Fair play josh,

Great too see strikers who wanna shoot and move!

1 Like

Put through by Lavery…I think we need to keep him fit!!!

2 Likes

That’s it he HAS used em all up :see_no_evil:

1 Like

So this is what happens in training then why did I ever doubt you DC :rofl:

He hasn’t done his half-time team talk yet! :joy:

2 Likes

thumb_gordons-alive-the-wertzone-greatest-movie-of-all-time-reaches-50693752

11 Likes

2-0? IFollow malfunction probably.
Silly me, that’s how training games looks like.

Hopefully win tonight I know people dont bother about this cup but winning breeds confidence and then roll on saturday come on walsall

4 Likes