Waste of a year?

This.

Doesn’t matter what position the club finds itself in, the rent has been paid for another year and is set up to do so next year too.

When that is the primary aim of the club, why are people surprised when our seasons are dull and uninspiring? It’s our M.O

3 Likes

At the last AGM when Mole and Gilman were re-elected wouldn’t it have just required a few votes by shareholders to stop him being re-elected? Given that Pomlett didn’t show?

Only LP can as a motion such as that would be put to the shareholders to vote on. As Pomlette owns 70 odd per cent of the shares , only his vote matters.

1 Like

See my post above. It all comes down to percentage of shares, not the number of shareholders.
Pomlett would have voted by proxy.

The strange thing about football is that no matter how bad it gets, 3 wins on the trot and and a new signing and we’re going up…:grinning:

Some. Not the realists amongst us.

Try finding a post anytime in the last 3 years from @P.T @el_nombre, myself and a few others saying anything of the sort.

2 Likes

If you were that much of a realist you wouldn’t be following Walsall at all.

You know that can never happen, he is there as our real boss’s henchman, reporting back on the fevered response of (as someone else said) Bonser’s babes in justifying the reliability of the golden egg above all else.

1 Like

Back off …

5 Likes

Again :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Excellent article. Brings home the effects it can have, way beyond the direct effect itself.

3 Likes

I would suggest the sponsor associates his/ her brand with Chess rather than football if easily offended.

4 Likes

I would love to know how real this email really was.

5 Likes

Actions have consequences . Some of which are unforeseen by those taking the action. All I will add is that abusing people is not acceptable.

4 Likes

“All I will add is that abusing people is not acceptable.”
I’ll remind you of this next time you are bawling at the referee!:grin:

2 Likes

Brand??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Shut up Leigh ya pillock

If pomser could do his job properly, maybe there’d be a bit less confrontation. Idiot. If his monitors read this, please PM me to arrange for a refund of my early bird. Tosser

I don’t know what planet LP is on sometimes.

Half of that piece is telling us how bad we are as if we need reminding. Then it is basically “you scoundrels aren’t buying season tickets”

Then the Rochdale incident which at the very least has more than one side to it going off accounts of it from people who were sat right by it. I don’t condone abuse but what about the vast majority of fans who turned up again who weren’t involved in any way. No mention of the superb support at all.

The money for mine and my Sons season ticket for next season is in the bank I could have done it by now but something inside is really telling me not to bother. I think I am done for this season, take a break from on here and anything to do with Walsall and see if I feel refreshed because it really isn’t enjoyable for so many reasons.

11 Likes

This guy and his staff really do give me cause for concern

The only positive left is that he isn’t Bonser

Sadly he’s ticking a whole load of new boxes that are negatives as the chairman

3 Likes

I just don’t think he gets it at all. Fourth managerial appointment of his ownership, the DoF experiment has gone off the rails, a dreadful team with some dreadful players, a Board that is not fit for purpose (except for the purpose of paying Jeef Boners rent) and again he has to have a dig at supporters. Go to hell, Pomser.

6 Likes