WFC Official and Wes McDonald

Should have said don’t want him sacked yet , it would be pointless but if the rest of the season is the same as what we’ve seen so far then it certainly needs looking at.
We seem to have very little definite style of play , recruitment very questionable . and increasingly worrying post match interviews.

The only reason he shines now is because he is surrounded by mostly utter dross

In defence of W4Eva he did say that several on here came to that conclusion after the Oldham away match. We thought that he had lost the plot and the players. We could have enticed Ian Hollaway then but now he has gone to Grimsby. I thought we had some improvement of late but the team selection against Carlisle was absurd. Against a poor, slow but strong team we needed a strong midfield, so that loss is purely down to his squad rotation and then to slate off his players is not on in public. Today if we select Pring , Scarr, Kinsella and Sinclair we may have a chance of victory. It is too late to sack him now, I think

The team against Carlisle pretty much picked it self due to Injuries and illness

2 Likes

We wouldn’t know and isn’t it about time DC changed this stupid idea of not informing supporters about injuries (real or imagined) and contract lengths. Perhaps it could be his 2020 resolution!

3 Likes

It is annoying not knowing injury/contract lengths but I wont be losing any sleep over it, I doubt they would have put youngster perry on the bench if he had a fully fit squad to pick from

OK but lets see who is right. I bet at least 3 have a magical recovery

Is he out of contract today? Can’t see him risking injury if he’s out of contract. Hope the club pull this off but equally if he’s not going to sign then move on quickly, we’ve waited for players before and there’s not many that have gone in our favour.

Well he’s starting this afternoon …

So how do you know that the team picked itself?

Because clarke said so lol

1 Like

No one is saying that everybody has to agree, that is what a forum is all about, what does infuriate is when obviously well educated individuals try to denigrate and belittle with a tirade of verbal diarrhoea, because they can and want to sound oh so superior.
Lets agree to disagree, move on and support what we have on the pitch currently. Some think Clarke is the new messiah, others think not.

5 Likes

Yes, has to be better than looking forward to playing Leyton Orient (a non league team last season) this afternoon, and wondering whether they too will be yet another to beat us at home.
A stronger manager would have put some steel into the bellies of the players, that’s for sure.

That’s 1 thing you cant fault the players for is effort, just need abit more quality

1 Like

Good post Worsul4eva.

You aren’t being ‘denigrated’ though. You posted an absolute indefensible melon of a post, which I concluded was the worst post of the decade - a decade that’s less than 24 hours old. Humour missed and you over-react again, crying foul.

You began your post by claiming that someone with a different view would have to be drunk. But that’s obviously in harmless jest, cos you said it. Hence the hypocrisy.

You have reached a very strong and forthright opinion on the manager, that he should already have been sacked (duh, of course), but without any logical input in support. I did actually ask who would replace him, but instead of mounting a coherent defence, you’ve simply lurched straight to claiming that everyone with an alternative view believes ‘Clarke is the new Messiah’, allied to some drivel about superiority.

I find your reactionary input somewhat jarring, along with your predictable ‘are we going to lose by 5 or 6 goals tonight’ match posts, and some of the most vapid and repetitive pessimism since the halcyon days of Ancient Moaner, a poster whose contributions you have replaced, practically word for word. Most of which I’ve made a point of avoiding.

It’s the content of the post that’s objectionable, not your right to air it. Post what you like, but if it’s the kind of (in my view) absolute unsubstantiated garbage you felt the need to share here, then you can eventually expect some kind of reaction, surely? If you elect to overreact then that’s up to you. I’d try cultivating a thicker skin necessitated by some of the more debatable aspects of your posts.

8 Likes

Accrington Stanley favourites to sign Wes according to E&S

The one team that had a lower wage budget than us last season…

Maybe we should update the famous old quote to “why don’t you go and support Luton, Rotherham, Bournemouth or Accrington Stanley?”

Which tells me that clubs with those kinds of budgets all shop in the same aisles.