WFC Official and Wes McDonald

If Wes doesn’t stay with us, fundamentally, that’s a failing with the club for not offering a better deal, or sorting a clause or two out. Let’s face it, of he ends up at Southend or somewhere it won’t be because the club offered him and attractive package to stay.

Can Wes play tomorrow?

1 Like

Why does this say new arrival in the top right and that Wes’s contract expires 30/6/2020

Short term deal

It’s from July when he signed originally

Just noticed hence the deleted post above still don’t understand why it says his contract is expiring in June 2020 on that site though.

Maybe, that’s of course speculation, he signed six month deal, to confirm he is free from injury, but there was clause if he is ok, deal automatically will be one year. This page is usually good with dates, but contracts clauses can change a lot.

To be fair I’m one of DCs biggest critics , and no I don’t want him sacked !
Hopefully given time he will sort this squad out :crossed_fingers:.
Regarding McDonald what I will say is after seeing him in the pre season friendly against Notts County he must have been happy when we offered him any length of contract , he looked average at best.

You been over indulging on the alcoholic side of the new year celebrations?
Should have gone ages ago, we are one of the very few relegation candidates in the 4th division that still have the same manager!

Worst post of the decade. :clown_face:

2 Likes

No idea whether he will stay or go, no idea whether the recent PR blitz means he’s staying, or if they’re trying to encourage him to stay.

All I know is that I’m fed up of supporting a professional football club that basically operates a revolving door policy for players.

I like Wes, I think he’s a moderately exciting player in a boring squad, it just depresses me that this is how far we as a club have fallen - that even at the first short sign of quality from a player, and we are fighting to keep them. We clearly offer no long-term prospects for any player of quality, which simply doesn’t bode well for trying to achieve anything.

2 Likes

And you take the biscuit as the most offensive poster on here!
Is no one else allowed an opinion in your private, insular world?

2 Likes

That’s a pretty strong field to be fair, so owning that title should at least be some consolation for his poor showing in the prediction league this season.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Can you please explain how under our new ownership which has had 1 transfer window we operate a revolving door policy ?

Ridiculous post on every level. Usual hypocrisy of dishing it out without taking it, completely reactionary and lacking in any logic whatsoever - eg who are we going to take a chance on next?

Usual attention seeking bobbins.

1 Like

Happy to take anything at this stage - is there a trophy? :rofl: :crown:

3 Likes

So what your saying then is 2 or 3 months in to this new era/project, clarke should have been sacked along with all the coaching staff and started again with a new management team, and if that didnt work out after 2 0r 3 months and we are still in the bottom half of the table sack them as well and start again ?

7 Likes

I genuinely think now that our fans are the most fickle and ridiculous in the West Midlands.

The one decent signing made in the new ownership era is probably going to leave 6 months after joining the club.

Liddle has already gone. Guthrie hasn’t got another season at this level. Gaffney is guff, Kiersey nowhere to be seen, Pring and Holden loan signings so we have no idea.

1 Like

Pure speculation then just an excuse to have a dig at the club before knowing any facts, liddle isn’t good enough that’s why hes gone

1 Like