What a bargain!

Anyone fancy paying £35.00 for a framed photo of a 4th round FA cup loss versus Leicester city?

1 Like

There’s some huge profit being made on that :eyes:

I shall hang this whilst wearing my £43 training top.

10 Likes

Who’s pricing these things, why are the club literally ripping people off?.. weird

2 Likes

How about a picture from Hartlepool on saturday we didnt lose that one !

4 Likes

Who is thinking this stuff up?!

Apart from the price, whoever came up with this idea isn’t really reading the room. It was nice to have a bit of a cup run and the day was a good one, it is hardly a significant day in our history is it? If we had won then maybe.

I don’t think these will sell like hotcakes.

7 Likes

I think they’ve seen the pre-order model work well for ISSA, and like the fact it’s low risk, but misjudged the pricing on their own stuff.

I won’t buy it. I doubt many will.

Suppose you could buy it as a Where’s Wally (or Whalley) game and try to find yourself in the crowd…

This appears to have been another idea ( like the NoFo training tops) that has come from fans asking about it on Twitter.

The guy who took it, who appears to take photographs at most games, stuck up a Tweet showing this picture he’d taken and it being framed for his office: then a few of our fans were asking if it was available to buy.

1 Like

Will they sell more than 10 of these? Fair enough if we won but we lost, it was a decent battling performance but will hardly go down in the annals of history, a strange decision by the club.

7 Likes

Totally agree. These will sell like last weeks’ macaroons.

1 Like

Trigger has ordered 3 :laughing:

3 Likes

At 33"x12.25" it isn’t a bad size, and I can see the appeal in a photograph showing the ground full. Had we won there may have been more reason to include the fixture details, but as it is just a simple band with “Bescot Stadium - home of Walsall FC” would probably be better. £20 framed and I might have gone for that.

What I can’t in any form get to grips with is having those adverts along the bottom. That brings the value right down into £10 territory.

3 Likes

Clueless how tinpot does that look?

1 Like

Not only is it expensive it makes us look daft as a club.We reached the fourth round we didn’t win the cup ffs.Just makes us look like a bit of a cup run is massive success.Getting this club back into the championship would be classed as success to me.

1 Like

Exactly, if this was a picture during the game against Preston in the JPT semi-final, it would have more appeal and I guess more would be tempted by it.

It’s a nice picture but there’s not many that can convince their Mrs to put a picture of the Bescot on their wall, especially one where we lost in the 4th round. Our merchandise is either rubbish nobody wants or extremely over-priced.

When I was “Junior Saddler”, the club sold printed drawings of players and I used to get my Dad to buy me one or two at each match - don’t think they were expensive. During the warm-up, I sat on the barrier wall in the Family Stand, trying to call the players over to get them signed - was great fun. Had some of them framed on a wall, and they’re now up the loft and my Mom and Dad’s in a A4 album. Don’t know why unless it was the name - David Zdrilic was my favorite so it was around that season. Things like this would be good idea and extremely profitable.

2 Likes

Surely you could squeeze one into the drawing room?

No thankyou.

If it had been a much bigger club and we had won I could kind of see the appeal and the reasoning behind it.

Just another attempt at milking fans for what they can

1 Like