What a bargain!

Something else to go on the pile with the drawstring bags.

Who on earth’s gonna buy that

These look good for 30 quid :see_no_evil:

Mom wanted one of them because they are very big

I would buy one but not at £30

Hasn’t changed for the better has it? Still full of overpriced tat I see.

1 Like

Are there any plans to offer framed photographs showing shorter queues at the bars? Signed by Mr Mole perhaps, for added value.

Think they should launch packs of pants. 6 pairs and market them as score draws. :briefs: :briefs: :briefs: :briefs: :briefs: :briefs:

1 Like

In honour of Scoob the no-score draws should have a pic of Osei-yaw on the front :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I thought this was a piss take, how embarrassing.
Truly divorced from reality.

1 Like

Just more over priced Tat

I have this on my wall at home, far more classier & about same price. Off Etsy.

11 Likes

I think Betsy has knocked theirs up :joy: :wink:

1 Like

Seems that they have shifted the fluorescent drawstring bags, must have missed the pre order on those, shame.

2 Likes

Our true. Home

2 Likes

Seems the yanks have come in and decided they want to increase everything, not got issues with steady price rises but some of it is over the top, what’s their plan ?
£60 car park ticket to £100, season ticket increases, £43 for a training top ?
Is this the new Walsall ? If so it’s gonna put more people off than it will attract.

2 Likes

Well the big sell about being a community club is not being reflected in their actions.

2 Likes

Trivela have come to make money and these are the first signs of them starting to do that in my eyes.

4 Likes

I suppose they could cut prices but doubt the community would have a club for much longer.
It is a business. It has to be financially viable. Costs are rising everywhere and unfortunately customers have to pay for it. Just like Tescos customers or restaurant customers and most likely every football fan no matter what club they support.

3 Likes

100% mate whatever they say they are venture capitalists underneath.

2 Likes

Not saying you’re wrong, but my understanding was that they’d make their money when they sold the club on.

How they intend to sell it for a profit and who would buy is still a mystery to me.

It doesn’t serve their interests to alienate the fan base though.

2 Likes