What's happened to our 2nd signing?

I really hope you didn’t take a breath during that, in my head you were struggling to get it out through lack of oxygen towards the end :joy:

Absolutely Belph and pissed after a few single malts too.

I need them this weather. I’ll be sneaking a hip flask in tonight :joy:

You beat me to the quote on hop flask then :joy: and yes mate it’s going to be a bit parky out there but if you jump around celebrating every time Bradford score you’ll be sweating by half time.

2 Likes

Announce Lalkovic!!!

Heard another player was due to sign yesterday but there are some complications around his medical.

Any ideas on the position mate ?

Probably Rodney then, supposing he’s been injured.

1 Like

Don’t tell me he’s got covid?

Not sure mate, someone on here will probably know more.

1 Like

Probably wanted to add a vaccination clause into his 4 week contract

1 Like

I guess the false leg didn’t quite make it then

download (3)

1 Like

Given that Daniels has had his contract terminated very recently so I’m guessing he wouldn’t have been on our radar as a potential signing , who tho fook has Fullerton been looking at for the last 6 months knowing the tw was about to open , he’s an embarrassment we should report him to the constabulary for theft of a wage

4 Likes

We wouldn’t have been looking in earnest for a CB until Taylor left .

Do you think that maybe we then asked Crewe about him at that point ?

Could it be that Crewe then agreed to terminate his contract so that he could sign - just like we did with Taylor. ?

1 Like

I do believe that we have signed the Invisible Man this afternoon!!!?

Fullershiterton out

1 Like

He should have been though. If Fullarton has these mythical plans B, C and D ready for all eventualities, then as soon as Monthe was banned for 7 games (and there was always the possibility of a lenghty ban when he was charged) there was a possibility of injuries/suspension to the remaining defenders to have put us in this position anyway?

Part of his job is to think ‘what if’ and always be planning for the worse case scenarios.

1 Like

A bit like Flitcroft does at Vale but no we get another charlatan

1 Like

Absolutely crazy…