What's happened to our 2nd signing?

Reece Devine?

On loan, short contracts etc, pointless inept squad building. Let’s close the club down and put us out of our misery. I am beyond angry tonight.

1 Like

Didn’t get a name will find out in the morning

I’d take Luke shaw. Little over 20 but on loan can’t complain

1 Like

Possible. Ex Wolves and Man City before joining Man Utd. Was originally on a season loan at St Johnstone but has now returned to Man U.

Played 10 games in total for St Johnstone, 9 of them from the start of the season to the end of October with only 1 in the last 2 months of his loan, on Dec 15th away at Rangers.

Looked at Utd’s U21s and Devine is their only left back who is 20 years old like Mac said :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No mark

Another loan :joy::joy:

We have a DOF ffs, why are we still signing so many unproven stop gaps?

1 Like

According to Matt after the game it’s imminent and possibly more by the next game.

I’ve kept an eye on Reece’s progress for about 6 years, as I’ve known his mum forever. The family are from Dudley. Always had a sneaking suspicion he might turn out for us at some point.

I’ll see what I can find out today, but it sounds like it might be a done deal by then.

3 Likes

Can’t be any worse than Mills and Ward

Some of you lot have been playing far to much FIFA or Football manager

Hammering the DOF

He doesn’t set the wages does he :joy: he has a pot of money and then plays middle man between Pomlett and Taylor

We’ve seen the Chairman’s general management skills haven’t we

Have a think people !

2 Likes

I actually think that’s a fair shout when you look at some of our dealings.

But that’s where Pom Bear needs to be more transparent around budgets etc.

Yeah maz that’s my thinking

I was banging on about how the chairman and his management of things was the major problem on here from this time last season. People said that this was just anti club rhetoric

It’s took most people 12 months to see this

The big positive is that Pomlett is not making hands on football decisions now. Such as appointing Dutton and the Sh!t show of sales and recruitment that nearly got us relegated

1 Like

Thank goodness that’s a positive then…

So who is making hands on football decisions now such as appointing Fullerton and Taylor and overseeing the shitshow of sales and recruitment that’s seen us improve massively to the dizzying heights of 17th in the league?

1 Like

Yes they are … we don’t know the restrictions placed on them

I don’t know what you do for work Stig but try put yourselves in their position …

Based on what they stepped in to at WFC

Try thinking about it

My point was more that Pomlett IS really still overseeing the footballing decisions, he appointed Fullerton and Taylor so the buck stops with him.

Whatever restrictions are placed on Fullerton or Taylor, for me they are not getting the best out of whatever resources they have, e.g poor and lop sided squad recruitment by Fullerton and poor coaching by Taylor/McDonald. Maximising whatever you have is essentially a big part of a manager’s job (or whatever anyone does for a job) at any level under whatever circumstances you are dealt at the time.

I’ll agree with that Stig as we don’t know how much of an influence he has on what they do

At this rate though we just change managers until we get lucky I guess