What's your next excuse for missing a home game?

And grimes :wink: x

1 Like

Yeah, but I thought, “oh, I’m not bothering to mention him”. :joy:

1 Like

I was at that game, it was one where every shot we hit went in.

It did help their keeper was 40 years old :joy:

1 Like

A few weeks later we did get stuffed 8-2 by champions Bristol City in the last game of the season. About 6 weeks after they’d done us in the JPT final at Wembley too.

I went to that game, after spending a few nights in Bath, and i have never laughed so much at a game where we were well and truly thrashed, our fans humour is legendary :joy:

Despite the A14 closure from junctions 13 to 21 from 8:30pm onwards meaning I added 45 mins to my home journey and getting home at midnight, some attrocious rain, wind and cold. I took the decision to go to the match.
Maybe I’m crazy but then again I support Walsall so there was no other decision for me.
A cup of Bovril before KO and a hot chocolate at half time was a compensatory factor.
ps I never read the match thread until a couple of days after as it always depresses me when we haven’t won.

Mine is that I fancied staying under the quilt with Pam and her 5 friends instead of watching a bunch of them on a football pitch.

1 Like

My excuse is I went last night …

But yes i’ll be there again Saturday :crazy_face: :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Osadabe if he’s playing Saturday I ain’t paying.

2 Likes

When we go to leave the Fountain all the doors will wedged shut and we will be unable to open them for two hours

I’m a skinhead but I’m washing my hair

Looking at that team vs Crawley in 2015 and the quality of the whole squad compared to what we have now - WOW! How can we have fallen so far in 5 seasons FFS? This after a Wembley appearance, millions in transfer fees and add-ons. This just doesn’t add up. Well-run football club? I don’t think so.

1 Like

Like a Bangladeshi clothing factory.

1 Like