Which Away Ground Have You Been To The Most

Not sure but possibly Millmoor but could be Bradford, Oldham. York… etc.
Next time around I shall keep a properly organised record!

The only segregation was a couple of lines of coppers that tried to get inbetween the Arsenal fans and us ( and a few spurs fans )
First time I have actually been moved around without my feet touching the floor :laughing:

2 Likes

Has to be Boundary Park, the coldest football ground in England.
Remember specially a Boxing day match that went ahead when it shouldn’t have, it was about minus 4, the pitch was like concrete, and it finished 0-0! Never been so cold in my life.

Deepdale for me. Been there too many times.
Glanford Park and Sixfields also need a mention.

Oh yes, I know the game you are on about. Terrible game but you couldn’t really blame the players, they should have been using sticks and a puck.

Remember that day, there was one Birmingham fan got in amongst the Walsall fans giving it the big un. He started off at the back of the stand with his Sheepskin coat, Ben Sherman shirt and braces, Sta Prest trousers and highly polished brogues and by the time the Walsall lads had finished with him he had been punched black and blue and virtually stripped naked by the time he got down to the touchline where he was rescued by the police and st johns ambulance guys………………that was a scary day but not as bad as Brammell Lane :open_mouth:

2 Likes

My most visited grounds in the 70s and 80s would have been…Chester, Chesterfield, Wrexham, Port Vale, Hereford, Northampton and I am sure there are many more that I have forgot about.