Who’s missing this place then?

Very eerie and desolate this fine afternoon!

I miss the people. I miss the football. I miss the club.

Not sure I’ll ever miss that particular place though.

2 Likes

We should start a campaign before our next home game to get a sell out, help boost the coffers

2 Likes

Referee just about to blow whistle here. 2-1 to the saddlers.

Thankfully cold and gloomy so not many holiday visitors to Cleethorpes today so quick getaway.

1 Like

2-1 Saddlers???
Maybe we’ll be lucky and hold on for a draw!

Ended 3.1. Adebayo hattrick.

I wonder if Bonser would have charged for the advert?

So did we actually play a game today?

Glad it’s not just me Chunk :joy::joy:

1 Like

Took me a bit of courage to post that but i thought i would take one for the team :woman_facepalming: :rofl:

2 Likes

Was the chip shop open?

Hopefully somebody will put us out of our misery soon.

2 Likes

I think it’s a wind up mate :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Ah, I wondered if it was still that thingy going on where we played Roma the other week.

1 Like

Well i did think that until i saw the picture of the stand and @hullsaddler saying he got away quick because of the lack of holidaymakers :grin:

No-one on duty at the Humber Bridge on the way home so that saved me £1.50 as well!

1 Like

Were there any pies on offer?

Only Chunkster’s Cheese and Onion Specials I’m afraid,(run out of Meat & Potato) but they filled a gap.

1 Like

Mrs Hullsaddler has made a Lemon Meringue pie and there will be plenty over if you want some.

1 Like

I won’t than you, i haven’t got a very sweet tooth, it’s the one course i always give a miss when going for a meal, BUT it just happens to be mrs chunksters all time favourite, so could i have a slice for her please? i have pm’d you my address, nice to think our very own @RobHarv3y may be involved in some way :smile:

2 Likes