Who would you rather play in goal

If so there would be celebrations

2 Likes

No wonder they brought out that black polo neck goalie top ready for the festive seasonā€¦ also, I always liked how Mrs Graydon told her husband to stay off the alcohol at Xmas too. All because the lady loved Milked Rayā€¦

1 Like

Keiron morrisā€™s Mom

3 Likes

His Nan would be better than Roberts.

Heā€™ll keep a clean sheet today Roberts will because heā€™ll be sitting on his sofa.

As long as he donā€™t try to re-arrange the cushions, they would drop all over the place!

1 Like

Not if he shitz himself in bed

1 Like

I used to play in goal and could pull of brilliant saves once or twice a game, but was atrocious at the basics and the art of keeping goal.

SAVING is only part of the game, KEEPING & DISTRIBUTION the others.

Robertā€™s should not be subjected to a witch hunt, but Rose deserves a chance.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget Time wasting :wink:

1 Like

Never been a Roberts hater. He has his faults as do all tier 4 keepers but he comes across as a good honest pro that cares about the club He also makes some fabulous saves to keep us in games.
Been impressed with Rose when heā€™s played and would like to see him get a run, but Iā€™m not going to slag Roberts off.

3 Likes

Last season Roberts had period of three games, when he was second keeper, but reset himself and returned stronger. And of course it was easier to rest him, when sub goalie was only loaned. This season it is more complicated, but I can only wait and see how this issue will be resolved. I know for sure, it is bad, when your goalie is not 100% fit. Both mentally and physically. It will cost points simply speaking.

1 Like