Will we stay up?

All these permutations are great but hey… we gotta win!

3 Likes

I think we are a win to short , absolutely criminal taking into account some of our recent home defeats.

1 Like

Adamski ft. Evran Wright?

3 Likes

Quoting oneself is very bad form, but right result wrong match.
This makes me even more cross.

The players really could do it all along.
I really hope they won 3-0 and then got locked in the dressing room for an hour and ranted at for their lack of application for the last 3m. I doubt it somehow though.

1 Like

Still fully expect relegation - one decent performance wont change my mind on that as on the whole, the squad lacks character and ability.

Hope i’m wrong and regardless of what division we’re in, I still want 95% of the squad gone. Saturday was great in one way but actually ■■■■■■ me right off at the same time due to their spinless performances that had gone before it.

And overnight Plymouth have sacked their manager!

nice chance for ‘first team coach’ to make a name for himself!!

We won’t stay up - too many variables but the critical issue is that the away game at Shrewsbury is absolutely rock hard. Not because they’re anything special, but simply because it’s us. And them.

4 Likes

If we do win I am certain we will still go down. If only we had picked up just 2 more points all season and then it would be in our hands. Think we are banking on too many variables going our way

1 Like

I don’t think we deserve to stay up,and I don’t think we will.There are so many permutations that we need to happen to keep us up,I think we have a 10% chance of everything coming together in our favour.

Southend lose, Wimbledon Lose , Plymouth win and we draw…

Not sure where that leaves us apart from ■■■■■■ … :joy:

Christ, Plymouth’s form is horrendous. I can quite easily see everything working out for us - just not sure we’ll beat the Shrews. If Scunthorpe had managed to fight back to a draw then we’d definitely be done for.

I’d already resigned myself to tier 4 football so if somehow we avoid it fantastic.

It is but look at who they are playing, I reckon home advantage will probably see them win.

1 Like

It’s alright mate, you said you can’t wait for the League 2 games as you are looking forward to going to various fixtures, even though you said in another post Bonser has stopped you watching games at Walsall FC for many years now :roll_eyes:

If you are going to troll, at least remember what you have said elsewhere.

2 Likes

If you REALLY did look through my posting history,you will see that I said Merson was the main reason I stopped going.Even though I don’t like Bonser or the way he runs the club and takes the rent every year,the main thing I’ve posted on Bonser, apart from the odd comment ,is be very careful what you wish for,and that is my position now MATE!!!