Worst away fans

Often because it belongs to someone from Stoke

8 Likes

It belongs in the sewers, along with everything else in Stoke

3 Likes

Vale scumbags kick off like cowards on a family stand, get easily dealt with by police and then cry because a copper gives them some back.

Bunch of pussies.

3 Likes

The rule is when invading a home end always always take the line of most resistance. Just like the Vale ā€˜ladsā€™ did there.

1 Like

No Oscar Wilde is he, this Mr Cauchi?

1 Like

What a moron!

A) he contravenes at least 1section of the 1986 Public Order Act
B) he films himself doing it
C) he uploads it to social media
and best of all
D) he uploads it under his own name with his photo on his profile!

I wonder if heā€™s had a knock on the door yet? :man_police_officer:t2::policeman:t2::old_key::chains:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not on twitter but I think heā€™s now tagged in West Mids Police Roblox. Not the brightest turd in Burslem.

1 Like

Disgraceful comments, you should be ashamed, we shouldnā€™t be condoning violence in any form or advocating come down to their scumbags levels.

Hello Dan :wave:t3:

6 Likes

Heā€™s explained he was angry about Vale attacking kids and pensioners and admitted heā€™d had a few, since come back on acknowledging the fact. Shut up troll and learn something about Walsall Vale history. I assume you didnā€™t go to Walsall Vale in the 70s and 80s

3 Likes

He actually lives in Eastbourne. Burslem exporting (some of) their morons.

ā€˜I have a new lease of lifeā€™ - Port Vale fan loses over 10 stone - and is now taking on half-marathon! - Stoke-on-Trent Live (stokesentinel.co.uk)

This canā€™t be Mole because that would indicate that heā€™s engaging with fans, something we know he doesnā€™t know how to do, but there again the Crods comments are usually bullshit. Also he wouldnā€™t have the time as Mole spends most of the day finding new hiding places around the ground when he plays hide and seek with his kids plus he has to sit through hours of panto rehearsals clapping wildly in excitement as Dame Omlette Biggins struts around reciting his lines.

1 Like

The 70s and 80s were over 30 years ago now,there are plenty of things that were acceptable then that we cringe about now and are not acceptable in current society and football violence is very much one of them. Nobody should glorify or promote violence in any way shape or form on this forum. Not in my name and not at my club.

I should have a debrief with Everton Andy before you make sweeping comments like that after all he and the ā€œ debriefing audience ā€œ may not agree.