Worst away fans

Absolutely despicable it’s football what’s wrong with these people

1 Like

Wonder if it was this guy?

Told him how to do his job…… well ‘ard! :rofl:

Also, all this whining about the police to try and excuse their own actions. :roll_eyes:

What’s their argument?

“The policeman pulled a funny face at us and told us to be quiet…… so we decided to try and attack a stand full of kids!” :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Let’s see if Vale want it next season if they come here instead of them picking on pensioners kids and women let’s give them a real welcome next time and turn out like we did in the past they shouldn’t be coming here and taking the piss like that would never have happened years ago.

People will post anything nowadays especially the kids.
You cant tell a kid of after all , there all protected because there itty bitty chavs who don’t know what there saying who had hard childhoods with parents who’d rather play on their phones then raise them as humans
Nothing painful will happen to these vile creatures who say this crap shielded by computers and human rights
To dam soft we are on the bad in this world

2 Likes

It’s alright for them to go around beating up kids and pensioners though arseholes.

This whole thing is making me angry scum fans coming here taking the piss I’ve had a few today so will probably regret my comments tommorow.

Think he’s 15/16. Old enough to get done for what he’s posted.

Deactivated his Twitter profile and now back on the same one having changed the username

1 Like

One Giving the the big un hiding behind the 8 year old kids in the hotel bar after.

Freak show Burslem is. As i walked past i heard it go off, i hope he got his face filled in the pleb.

3 Likes

Seems to be a couple of others connected with the idiot who posted about Darrell that also post disgusting stuff

https://twitter.com/CW_Walsall/status/1517953099138220038?t=O2ERn_8AppBMwsrRI-QkzA&s=19

What is even funnier is when they get a criminal record and it affects their job prospects when they’re older. Idiots.

2 Likes

One of the pictures condemns their own actions as you can clearly see the cut off point for their fans was a covering over the seats which they’ve clearly breached and gone well past in an attempt to attack the kids stand,not very bright are they?

2 Likes

They wouldnt have attacked any kids in the ground. Was all show following the torture of having to watch our pitch invasion. Would have been far easier for them to simply jump the wall and confront the fans on the pitch.

2 Likes

Incredibly quiet I thought considering it was a huge game for them. Win the last three games and they were promoted. We often talk about players not turning up or bottling it, but yesterday it seemed as though the Vale fans were guilty of that.

4 Likes

Well? :wink:

I actually stood there with my dad and said to him “if this lot can’t get up for this with this atmosphere what can they get up for” because I thought we were far more vocal than normal if anything they hardly sang a song I heard them loudly 4/5 times in 90 minutes that was it.

1 Like

Calmed down now know the older chap who was set about by these mongrels wound me up last night lol :joy:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mattcauchi/status/1518570182880419840?s=21&t=zWUF5PaxJonYxDbEM-nTJA

The video on the tweet. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mattcauchi/status/1517910672771796993?s=21&t=zWUF5PaxJonYxDbEM-nTJA

Video of the police mocking them. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Something really horrid about that Stokey accent :nauseated_face:

3 Likes