Worst former players

:joy: :joy:

I thought it a bit strange.

1 Like

A similar thread to this was opened in 2019.

Adebayo featured a few times (ie carthorse). I wonder what happened to him?

2 Likes

Why did he not play last night? I assume he was injured because he’d played at the weekend. I think he could have terrified a couple of those weak Chelsea defenders, from the 25 minutes or so that I saw.

1 Like

Apparently he was injured in their game against Derby on Saturday along with Henri Lansbury. Both were mentioned as big misses in the Luton team by the commentators.

1 Like

BTW I see that Luton currently value him at between £5 and £10 million. I hope we included a sell-on clause …

https://upthesaddlers.com/t/worst-players-ever-to-don-a-walsall-shirt/3661

Any to add over the last 2 and a bit years?

1 Like

If he does and we didnt get an add on, LP will be getting pelters

We lost a player when we couldnt afford to, We lost a good ( but obnoxious) manager beacuse of it and if we have dont have a big payout on to compensate it will tell me a lot of the alleged business naivety of Mr P

1 Like

We did. Gamble confirmed this.

1 Like

Justin Shaibu

Manset

Don’t know if he was the worst or just the most disappointing but Mark Robbins was total crap in a Walsall shirt.

1 Like

Tyrese Shade until recently :joy:

1 Like

dale banton

That’s the equivalent of bringing a gun to a knife fight. :joy:

3 Likes

martin lane

joe broad.

I think we’ve probably had a lot who are worse players than Robins, but it’s hard to think of a bigger tosspot or a player who gave less of a shite for Walsall than he did. A disgrace of a footballer.

1 Like

Time dulls the memory. Up until recently everyone spelled his name Mk R***s on Walsall message boards.

Mark Rbns was Ray Graydons biggest mistake. He should have ditched him early on and played Ricketts and Rambo up front together, or when Rambo was injured, play Ricketts and some bloke out of the crowd.

Mea culpa mea culpa.