Worst former players

Allen McKnightmare indeed!

1 Like

That game away at Gillingham. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Anyone remember a winger we had from Wolves in the late 70s, Jimmy(?) Kelly? He might have been OK if football was 5 a side, non-contact.

Anyone remember Liam Dickinson? The tall lanky striker that just sucked.

Tried to forget him

Michael Ngoo, anyone?

2 Likes

Johnny brain what a kipper

DARREN BRADLEY. utter dog shit.

Didn’t 90 minutes from Europe have a bobbins of the season award for the worst miss of the season in his memory? Tranmere at home on boxing Day in sir ray’s first championship season still haunts me

Indeed, “Robins or Bobbins” was the name of the regular feature. That Tranmere miss was horrendous, but sadly not his only one.
I think the only time I ever saw him score a one on one was up at Millmoor, first game of the season after he left. That was a truly great match for any Saddlers fan, a totally united fanbase giving him tons of stick as he walked off at the end.

1 Like

Same season, Ipswich at home. Looked like we’d got a point. Final minutes, instead of just keeping possession, Robbins tries a backheel on the half way line, gives the ball away, they score. That’s memory of him.

1 Like

I’d forgotten that, but now you mention it I remember him stupidly giving the ball away and it leading to the goal.

Kevin Toner.

He couldn’t even kick a ball.

Dave bamber