Worst forward line in a long time

Haha. But the last time we played in this graveyard of English Football League JB invested in some quality signings that meant we came back up immediately as Champions.

That isn’t going to happen this time. Fact!

2 Likes

A poor start granted , and something we keep being told from ex clubs supporters was going to happen , please let’s keep behind the manager and chairman to come good .
It’s still early doors , and i’m as concerned and upset with the teams results as everyone else , but if we go on like this it will end up exactly the same as when Bonser was at the helm .

Giving everyone ■■■■ is a natural reaction , but it’s really not helping the players , manager , and chairman .

I’m certainly not a happy clapper , and when i’m ■■■■■■ off people know , but lets stick with this and help the team , not start ripping into them and end up exactly the same over and over , we WILL as a group turn this corner … believe

■■■■ me i’ll feel so stupid if we fail …:crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

I posted that Pomlett makes Bonser seem like Sheik Mansour and was ridiculed previously . Yep. I know a few facts. A bit of information re transfer fees etc and the takeover and this is a case of ‘better the devil you know’. Bonser did warn everyone

Yes, bring back Bonser, Bonser the saviour, Bonser, Bonser, what flipping hero. Bonser. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

We can’t he’s lying on his sunbed in Cyprus oiled up in factor 50 laughing his tits off

1 Like

Both, I think. Granted we have naff all creativity in midfield but both Gordon and Adebayo have missed some easy chances. I don’t think much of our squad building so far. Hopefully, things can only get better!

You need to back up this statement with facts: what exactly do you know?

1 Like

Will not post on a public forum I’m afraid

Why? Nobody knows who you are!

1 Like

Wow, that’s inconvenient.

Put up or shut up?

1 Like

If you post on here it’s totally safe and secure just state the facts and the then we all know.

1 Like

All will come out at some point

Agreed so tell us your inside information

There will an investigation at some point

Apologies. Yes. In my view there will be an investigation

Maybe the forwards are actually awful, but how will we ever find out when they get zero service?

Strikers are not the main problem.

1 Like

An investigation into the takeover? By whom?

EFL of course

If that’s the case then Bonser is just as much to blame as he was an integral part of the takeover. Unless of course your implying that he too was ‘fooled’ by Pomlett.

All of this because you know someone who works for Sunderland? Surely the EFL would have been even more stringent this summer in their checks after the Bury and Bolton debacle.