Worst forward line in a long time

Gensanx is assuming again. Does it every week.

1 Like

I know people who work for Sunderland afc yes. But tbh I don’t want to betray their confidence. If Pomlett wants more transparency and truth then why the continued ‘undisclosed’ fees. Fans need to work that out themselves. If the fee was £250k then no problem in publishing is there ? Re the takeover u all know about Pomlett. He’s 64 yrs old. He’s a retired business man. He’s not wealthy. He’s not a cash cow.

Surprising really isn’t it he wants all this hassle isn’t it

I’m not being disrespectful to you. But you don’t really know my networks to be honest.

The amount of assuming you’ve done in the transfer rumours thread in the last few weeks, probably Network Travel West Midlands.

2 Likes

Bet this is the same person who claimed Matty Taylor was signing :rofl:

Who’s to say Sunderland didn’t want it as undisclosed? So many clubs now deal in undisclosed fees unless you’re in the Premier League and it’s all over the news. It also puts us in a negative position when dealing with any potential incoming transfers if it is general knowledge how much we have to spend.

This doesn’t automatically mean he’s using Walsall FC as a cash cow. He has already stated that he doesn’t have an abundance of wealth in comparison to other owners and I believe him, until proven otherwise, that he has the clubs best interests at heart.

If what you are alluding to turns out to be true, then I’ll be the first to apologise.

2 Likes

Whatever. If u genuinely believe Pomlett is spending more money. He stated that at the fans forum. All up to u

Draw conclusions as you see fit.

Problem is poor service in my opinion.
Lavery has shown a good finish in the few games he’s had.

Something definitely looks wrong with Gordon though… was watching him in the shooting practice before the game and he couldnt hit the proverbial barn door

Adebayo has promise and he tries hard, but he’s incredibly raw and needs to build up his strength.

Cant judge Gaffney off one game, but wasn’t massively impressed today. He looked awkward and slow.

I don’t know why because we have hardly any of the same players - but its like we’re still playing as if Cookie was up front and could win his fair share of 50/50’s against defenders just based on his strength and size. Lost count of how many long balls we punted forwards today with almost zero threat coming from them.

1 Like

Just because we havent spent money on transfer fees doesnt mean we arent spending at all. Do you think signing someone like James Clarke is completely free? Or do you think giving him a 2 year contract on say £1500 a week is spending £150,000 on wages over 2 years?

Same goes for Guthrie, Lavery, Sinclair and Sadler, you think they’re all completely free? Or do you think we’ve spent more on wages over fees to get these players, who are above League 2 standard (cue the comments about them not being above that standard, even though they are) to this football club?

Your naive im afraid. The wages budget in terms of those departing and those coming in is a massive budget cut. I know this for a fact

Because we were relegated.

The budget was always going to be cut despite the new ownership.

Come on, you should know this with all your networks.

Depends on ambition. With Pomletts budget football league status is a success in my view

lets not turn this thread into another like the gaffney one ay boys

:rofl::rofl: @Welsh_Saddler must of had an early night …

Gaffney. What a player

How do you know it’s a fact share the evidence

1 Like

It’s all make believe.

1 Like

No. With all the Gdpr regs etc need to be careful but what I’m saying is true

1 Like

Ur on drugs