WPM Questions

Well I hope I never gave you the impression that I wasn’t weird :+1:.

1 - What are the clubs plans in improving match day experience eg different local food selection outside of burgers and pie using local suppliers , real ales , children entertainment other pre match and get entertainment
2- presuming we stay up what are the targets for next season? What would be do different to this season to achieve them?
3- what is expected of Fullerton and taylor to rate them as a success? What would Fullerton have to do and in what time period to achieve goals set by the club and if these aren’t achieved would he be replaced like any manager or coach?

1 Like

LP - can you please let the supporters know at what point we can criticise you and your muppet colleagues at the club on and off the pitch.

LP can you please tell us to go and support Luton, Rovrum, Boreham Wood or Kidderminster please?

4 Likes

Might go to Everton for that game against Boreham Wood

Well, that and a troll.

Well there’s a typo there, but still doesn’t make sense.

I went in '85 when Telford played them in the 5th round and lost 3-0. Everton were one of the best teams in Europe then and Telford held them for an hour in front of massive away support - 17,000 had traveled up from Shropshire.
It was a brilliant day, I started thinking about it today as soon as I heard what the draw was. I hope Boreham Wood and their fans have a great day too.
There was a time when Walsall had days like that. :cry:

1 Like

I might just go and watch them there. Want to do Goodison Park before it’s knocked down, and can’t evisage Walsall playing there any time soon.

2 Likes

I’d like to ask two questions, if I can. How did the recruitment process work before and during this season? More specifically, the manager/head-coach chose formation and players, but money played a part, or someone else did it (maybe from board, maybe not).
And second, how recruitment of academy director is going? Maybe I’m wrong, but I think in the WFC position, a good youth setup, some road between youth and senior football, is crucial to generate some, even limited, success or money.
Thank you for your time.

1 Like

No there isn’t. Edited for you :+1:

1 Like

Boreham Wood average attendance is less than 900 at home. National League players earn between £20k-£50kpa. How does that work?

They must be a Well Run Club.

1 Like

If it isn’t too late to ask, I would like to know, in light of MT’s comments, what is success for this club, and why does it look different to every other football club?

1 Like

Late question: why is everything about this club so shit, and why isn’t it changing?

4 Likes

To be fair that sums everything up in one.

An answer to that would unravel the answers to most of the other stuff.

2 Likes

Has the WPM taken place today?

Perhaps one of the mysterious investors could fetch it over?

3 Likes

Do you fancy applying Michal? https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2022/january/job-vacancy-academy-manager/

Ha ha ha, no.
But I must have missed this link, so thank you for the information, something is going forward in the background. Probably.