2022-23 Squad

Im glad you can see the potential.

I’m disappointed you can’t read sarcasm.

Snap.

5 Likes

Not really massive Income stream when we only have 2 games at home every month lol. ‘Some’ additional Income. I think I’m with others in that I’d rather we invest in the Team tbh although that might not tick the box of being ‘strategic’.

Don’t worry, it’s going to rammed seven days a week, with people desperate for a carvery … apparently.

Do we know what meats will be available on this carvery yet, feeling a bit peckish after a few beers last night? :grinning::yum:

Said no one, :joy:

Wild boar, phoenix and unicorn to make the cost back in a year.

Course not. Saturdays it’s going to be full of away fans splurging thousands :joy:

Do they deliver?

Nope, just pork, turkey and beef.

3 Likes

Let go of the bone El-N! :wink:

You’ve gotta be kiddeney

1 Like

Nope.

the saddlers club is a shit hole always has been. wish they would just level it.

3 Likes

A bet the Villa were really taking notice today, probably laughing at the statement.

Have you seen the wholesale cost of Unicorn?
It’s higher than Pegasus now.

2 Likes

Really? I thought Pegasus was flying?!

Rather it was spent on the team its not been missed it had been shite for years

3 Likes

Maher is only 17, he is going to be a special player

1 Like

See Bowerman, Perry, Bates etc. He certainly seems to have great potential, it’s now all about the lad himself and also those at the club responsible for his development. It’s such a game of chance to break through into the “big time” in some ways. First time I saw Bates, I was convinced we had our next big transfer fee right there. Perry was getting rave reviews and talk of him going to bigger clubs. Look where they both are now, and it’s difficult to know who that’s down to. Bowerman was, seemingly, very much down to the player and the influences around him (in terms of advice he received on contracts etc)