All Quiet at The Banks's - Transfer Rumour Thread 18/19

What’s the chances of Harry Soutter lining up in defence tomorrow?

What are the chances that we unearth another scott dann for bonser to sell under our noses just as we are pushing for a playoff place? i think my scenario is more believable :wink:

imagine you are a football player having the following conversation with your Agent:-
Agent: “I’ve had an enquiry about you from Walsall”
Player:- “Is there any other interest?”
Agent:- “there are a couple of managers I’ve had a chat with”
Player:- “I’ll hang on then and see who offers the best deal”

That’s just the way it works. They’re after more money all the time. And why shouldn’t they?

and then there’s this:

Peterborough United
‏Verified account @theposhofficial

DEPARTURE | Midfielder @dannylloyd1 has joined @SalfordCityFC for an undisclosed fee, penning a three-year deal with the Conference new boys. #pufc

13 goals for Peterborough last season. and money signs him for non-league

For anyone who thinks everythings ticking along nicely, two words. James Wilson. Absolute nailed on quality Div three centre-half who stated he wanted to stay with us. Signs for a club that historically shouldn’t be near kissing our metaphorical backside (and there’s not many of them), about to start his second season a division below us. Explain that one. And if the answer is a measly few quid and a decent contract, why arn’t we offering players who clearly are worth that, what they are worth. He is, and he should be a Walsall player in the mould of Tilson, Viveash, Green et al. We’ve gone backwards since those days.

2 Likes

And there is only one person to blame. After last seasons fans backlash i really thought that we had made some headway in getting Bonzo to come up with, not all the goods but to have met us at least some of the way? but no true to form, he just keeps taking and taking. and our fans just keep on giving :unamused:

Frustrating isn’t the word

Looking at other teams making signings and we ain’t done nothing just sums us up, losing interest constantly, wonder what they would do if only 800 showed up each home game? Hopefully Geoff would sell the club then

Nothing changes! Every season we are fed the same old BS: “competitive budget, blah blah, aiming for the playoffs, blah blah…and so on!” We are cast-iron certainties for relegation with this squad. We haven’t got Ozzy’s 15 goals to save us this season and we’ll need to score even more because our defence is cr@p.

1 Like

I know what you mean about midfield Saddlertd. However, I really believe that Kieron Morris can have a big season for us this year. Keates should get a tune out of him and without Oztumer, I think that Zeli and Morris could interchange quite nicely…

Bonzo will reap what he sows this season if it all goes tits up, and about time to.

The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band. Urban dustbin, anyone?

Bonzo dog DOO DOO band - an apt name for the current squad.

Here comes the twist, “I don`t exist”

I see someone on Football Rumours reckons we are trying to sign Donervan Daniels and Ollie Shenton

The Clubs painted the toilets , what more do us fans want!!! shocking

1 Like

Unfortunately its all becoming depressingly familiar.

And don’t forget the hot water :pray:t3:

Do your face muscles hurt first or do your palms get sore before then?

I’m afraid the £10 in the transfer pot has been spent on new coaches and a scouting system. This season, at best, will be nothing more than a holding season. Out of all the cups before Christmas and in the bottom 6 most of the season. But, the pension fund has had a rise so all’s good at Walsall F(inancial) C(oncern).