All Quiet at The Banks's - Transfer Rumour Thread 18/19

I should go and have a lie down AM -we can’t have you liking any of our forwards. Just what is wrong with our defence? We need CB cover but once that is in place we look OK in my opinion. A more urgent need is in CM especially if Adam C is crocked

Thrice no. Milan can find himself a jobbing role with another club. I liked the bloke first time around but now he’s just Billy Big Boots with nothing to back it up with.

LOLkovic.

1 Like

Walsall FC is not a source of handy income (unless you’re the chairman). Wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

1 Like

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/ayr-united-reject-150000-bid-13045334.amp

We have Ayr United connections…

2 Likes

I wonder if it was us and that’s what was holding up the Bakka move to Coventry over the last couple of days

I think Danny Rowe from Fylde would be another we might be looking at, Cheltenham have been after him, 28, prolific for them over the last couple of seasons and a bit like Cook, wants to try his luck in the football league

1 Like

Given the money I have every faith in dk to bring the right player in

Would have liked that Bruno Andrade, shame he went to Lincoln to sit on the bench lol

We were after him in like the first 2 weeks after the season and he had talks, but he opted for Lincoln instead.

So, no signings today then. Do we think there will be any deadline day permanent signings now or are we now after loans/free agents.
I remain hopeful…

Keep banging on, but Glen Kamara from Dundee CM, then about a throwing a random name in Chris Martin from Derby don’t seem to be about the 1st team squad.

No chance with Martin. He’ll be on atleast 20k a week minimum.

2 Likes

I think we will get at least one deadline day signing unless we are planning on bringing in a free agent later.

Barnsley have just signed a RB from 'Uddersfield, & Jason McCarthy wasn’t in their 18 on Saturday.

Not that I think for a moment it will happen, but wouldn’t it be glorious?!

2 Likes

I think Wilson will play right back ahead of Devlin after afew games so don’t think we need another one. We have Devlin and at a push kinsella who can play there

Centre mid has to be the priority along with another CB and striker .

That Rohan Ince rumour I saw someone posted would be good. Tall athletic and a decent age.

Anybody know anymore on that one as I see he was on trial at Charlton recently but got injured

I’m quite looking forward to see who dk brings in
As so far can’t think of 1 bad signing he has made

Apparently our ex Wrexham car park attendant was a bit brash with fans on Sat. Poor from Keates :wink:

Hitc reporting we are going to sign Josh Gordon from Leicester

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/09/por-leicester-forward-gordon-set-for-walsall-move/

Josh Gordon B.A.(Hons) Sports Development and Coaching, no less. Can play on either wing or as striker. Being spoken of as “the new Jamie Vardy” :open_mouth: