All Quiet on the Bescot Front

What does he is see in Dutton. This will explain.

Proper manager = ££££££££££££££££££££££

Dutton = £

POMLETT OUT

My only issue with the new DOF is that I’ve been told Halifax fans were moaning about his style of football.

1 Like

Should work well with Dutton then

3 Likes

Lets face it the only reason we have Fullerton is he was the cheapest. Period

5 Likes

CONFIMED !!! You are a dingle on the wind up.

:rofl: probably mate but I’m certainly not judging him before he’s done anything for us I’m just making people aware that fans from a previous club didn’t rate him I think that’s fair.My actual thoughts on the matter are that Brian actually tries to get them to play football so was hoping Fullerton doesn’t change that style to his previous clubs style which Halifax say is boring.

2 Likes

No I’m not. I’m a Walsall fan of 43 years. Witnessing I believe the worst team and worst league position in 67 years so the statisticians tell me. Happy clap that until your hearts content. It’s a fact. And it’s a total total emabrresment. And yes I genuinely do think Fullerton was only chosen because he’s the cheapest.

POMLETT OUT

Prove it take a photo of your fingers.

5 Likes

I don’t need u telling me I’m not a supporter. I have wonderful memories at fellows park. Went to all the pivotal games. Arsenal away. Liverpool away. Cardiff. Wembley. All the championship games. Have witnessed great moments in the championship, league 1 and 2 and yet now after the shocking running of the club we find ourselves in the worst league position in almost 70 years and see nothing other than relegation for the club next season. So happy clap that until your hearts content. We are an embarrassment

2 Likes

Just have to get used to the fact that Dutton is here to stay, whatever we the fans think of his appalling tenure that makes Clarke look like a master technician.
Pomlett has made his mind up, Fullarton will have to live with Dutton as manager.
We, the meaningless rabble will just have to get used to Dutton in charge of a dull and boring defence minded squad, aided by a dull and boring (so we are told by previous incumbents of his regimes) DoF .
Next season is going to be worse than this, I expect crowds will drop to around 2,500, if that. (if any of us are ever allowed to watch a football match again)

It’s an absolute disgrace.

You must remember Pomlett didn’t get us relegated to league 2.

Actually your completely wrong again much like most of the complete nonsense you post. Go back and read. At the point of the takeover Pomlett said he had been running the club for a considerable time already. I don’t believe you are a fan tbh. How can you be. Constantly defending the worst team and position in 70 years. Defending every reject from Macclesfield etc we sign. How can you care about the club and defend the current running of it. I think you are just on the wind up with everyone to be honest

Show me because this is news me, remember him saying that clarke was his appointment and nothing to do with bonser???

I couldn’t be bothered trying to justify the statement. Go back and read it

Errr the cheapest option would have been no dof.

So excuse me if I ignore your illogical arguments

4 Likes

I would if it existed :slightly_smiling_face:

The cheapest option for next season will be No players. Oh I’ve just stumbled across Leigh’s, steff and Dan’s plans for next season.

I have better things to do

Night all

Like what spending night on the wolves forum.

1 Like

I’m a bigger Walsall fan than you mate. Your only definition of a fan is ‘I don’t care how ■■■■ we become Leigh gets my 100 % backing’. Shame the rest of the Town doesn’t agree with u.

Enjoy the rest of your Trolling

1 Like