Ash Taylor signs

I think it’s because Matt and the guys behind the scenes are doing their homework on players instead of chancing it on any Tom , D1ck , or Harry as DC did , and long may it continue .

5 Likes

Your qualities are limitless I can see why so many are jealous.

1 Like

I would imagine that the perceived quality of the signings so far will help to attract a few further signings of similar quality.

1 Like

I’m so impressed with how the Club keeps these new players secret until they’ve actually signed. The flak was starting to build on UTS because some fans were getting impatient about the time lapsed since the first round of signings. There must have been a temptation for the club to leak a few hints to placate the impatient among us -but not a sniff. We don’t want to hear who we missed out on - we just want to know who we’ve got. Well done WFC.

7 Likes

Great signing. DoF connections in action.

Thats gesanx back in his box for another 4 weeks.

Did Ash play with Matt at Northampton?

Did he play with Matt Taylor at Northampton or did they miss each other?

if my memory serves me well, which it doesn’t always these days, I think Kevin Wilson came on as a second half sub in an August pre-season friendly, just days before the start of the season?
The point is clubs release more players after the initial release and retain list is done at the end of the season. Sometimes this is because there is a change of Manager or just simply the club is able to sign someone else. I agree we need at least 4 more but it may be that recruitment isn’t complete until the autumn or even January.

Do you want a signed autograph too?

1 Like

What other autographs are there, apart from signed ones? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

You ain’t no boring teacher with sentences like that mate well said by the way :+1:t2:

1 Like

They are not just signing up to a football club they are signing up to an ideal :grin:

Touché!

1 Like

Is that almost a admission of being a mere mortal

In my ignorance I had never heard of Ash Taylor. A quick Google and I am well impressed. Cracking signing!

Nice missus too BTW! :wink:

2 Likes

Strange how you have picked on me here / yet said absolutely nothing to those calling me a fake, liar, shyster etc.

Double standards.

Played together mate.

Cracking signing.

No, not a certain poster’s autograph. Stay on topic please.

It’s a joke , calm down , or you’ll make it look like I’m right :thinking:

Lo! Ashtray.

1 Like