Ash Taylor to Kilmarnock

To be fair, judging by his athletic ability, he’s had long COVID for about 6 months.

3 Likes

Baffles me why the club has to lie???

1 Like

Habit.

1 Like

Because they have done it loads of time before and we have swallowed it

It’s a bad one pal.

One question to ask them at the meeting :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I did say at the time if Taylor’s tested positive then rushworth was at risk posing for photos with him. Then we had a 3 hour journey on the team coach together which was a big risk to the squad.

1 Like

Somebody mentioned they had a wardrobe to spare?

We could have a collection for the quarantine hotel if needed

I still think that we have missed out on a solid stop-gap for the centre half position in not signing Downing until the end of the season. We must have known for the past few days that Kilmarnock had come in for Taylor. I would have thought that PD would have still been good enough and more than able to do a job at this level. Who knows, he might have been good enough for a longer deal. What is now, 30?

1 Like

How can Ash Taylor be playing for Kilmarnock tonight when he tested positive 6 days ago??

1 Like

Because the club did one of the few things they actually do very well, they lied but they have even got THAT wrong because fans like yourself have worked it out :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Even worse than bamber ???

Absolutely, clearly BS last week. Confused by all if the “happy with the player” nonsense from MT…clearly not the case here, brings into question the due dilligence carried out prior to recruitment as well.

1 Like

Who, Barrowman? He was loads worse then Bamber.

He has the Turning circle of the Evergiven

Mayo in and Taylor out is good stuff

Credit due

2 Likes

Imagine there’s been a falling out before Stevenage, but Taylor hasn’t looked happy for a while. Attitude and body language against Newport was awful.

4 Likes

As good as Downing was, he has hardly played in the last 2 and half years so there must be question marks over his fitness.

If (and its a big if) we are signing someone we probably need them to come straight into to the team now while Monthe is banned, rather than have them trying to get match fit first.

The match is live on BBC Scotland for anyone interested in seeing Ash Taylor put in what is bound to be a MOTM performance.

I don’t think we will sign another player to replace Taylor, we will swop and change until Monthe is back just to save money